8 - 4 penalty count + video ref crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ads said:
Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

Was there much contact? They really only showed the 1 angle. A side angle would have given a better indication. If it was at Brookvale they would have had a better look. Massive home team bias tonight. Nothing will be made of it just like last week with the D Williams try v Warriors. When your team gets raped by referees and you win noone speaks of it.

willie65 said:
$50 on T-Rex first try,How happy am i
:(

What were the odds? 25-1? I'd be writing a bill to Harrigan for $1250 the ****ing arsehole.

ads said:
Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

Was there much contact? They really only showed the 1 angle. A side angle would have given a better indication. If it was at Brookvale they would have had a better look. Massive home team bias tonight. Nothing will be made of it just like last week with the D Williams try v Warriors. When your team gets raped by referees and you win noone speaks of it.

willie65 said:
$50 on T-Rex first try,How happy am i
:(

What were the odds? 25-1? I'd be writing a bill to Harrigan for $1250 the ****ing arsehole.

The Watmough obstruction was a disgrace. Hall went down quicker than when Matai put a shot on him.

The Matai one I can live with, I would have blown up if that got given against us. Having said that, how many obstruction plays did the Cowboys run tonight with Bowen coming around the back and not get pulled up because there was no try.

The Watmough obstruction was a disgrace. Hall went down quicker than when Matai put a shot on him.

The Matai one I can live with, I would have blown up if that got given against us. Having said that, how many obstruction plays did the Cowboys run tonight with Bowen coming around the back and not get pulled up because there was no try.

I just blew up on the T-Rex one. Joke. Lussick's first penalty was ridiculous. Ballin getting tackled after a goal-line kick through didn't even get looked at. Overall that was another poor showing.

I just blew up on the T-Rex one. Joke. Lussick's first penalty was ridiculous. Ballin getting tackled after a goal-line kick through didn't even get looked at. Overall that was another poor showing.

Tate to me pushed off matai to help his speed across to get to stewy, Hall will be embarrassed that was a penalty

Solid win. Lot of heart shown in defense, and defense wins premierships.

I particularly LOL'd at one of the cowgirls taking a dive after getting clipped by Gifty.... replays showed absolutely_NOTHING in it, and even that oxygen thief commentator Smith had to *grudgingly* admit there was nothing doing, after he'd already made the call of "contact to the head".

He's an absolute tool, and not even a good tool, more like a dodgy K-Mart ratchet spanner made out of Chinese cheese...

Solid win. Lot of heart shown in defense, and defense wins premierships.

I particularly LOL'd at one of the cowgirls taking a dive after getting clipped by Gifty.... replays showed absolutely_NOTHING in it, and even that oxygen thief commentator Smith had to *grudgingly* admit there was nothing doing, after he'd already made the call of "contact to the head".

He's an absolute tool, and not even a good tool, more like a dodgy K-Mart ratchet spanner made out of Chinese cheese...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6