9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Yep, he certainly led from the front,
plus a deft grubber kick from dummy half to get a repeat set that led to Schusters try and then an above the head take from the short kickoff.
Let's hope he's injury free this year.

Totally. He gives his all on and off the park for our team. If it weren't for injury, I reckon he'd have played SOO by now, and before everyone tears me a new one for that claim, he made it into the preliminary squad one year.

Cullen has 1st grade written all over him, hooker or halves, either way. Sironen was impressive, very strong boy. Tom Wright didn't do much, but the two or three touches he had...kid can play, that cover tackle was nice! Lane is an interesting player, could prove a good signing. Jorge is an absolute beast, one of the strongest guys out there!!!!

Parra appear to be taking this very seriously. Going to be hard to beat.

Who cares. Lamens win if they do anyways. Built this squad from cheating. May have released players to get "back under" the cap...but the point remains...they wouldn't have been able to afford to make Gutherson an offer (who is still on their roster) if they weren't cheating the cap by over 1M and we may still have him. Same goes for Foran.

Not me. Always rated him. We made a GF with him and Starling as our starting props...he'll be one of our best this season.
Pretty sure Kite and Lawrence were our starters but totally agree, Lawrence very good.

Think Parra has based a successful season on winning the nines.

Say what you want about parra but they're very well coached and they're playing very disciplined footy. They've conceded one try in two nines games. They will be in the top 8 this season.

They're having to pay their leagues club back for cheating antics some how.

Seriously though...what the retarded NRL don't realise, is that with Brad Arthur going to The Eels, he coerced many Manly players to leave our shores with offers we couldn't match, because they didn't care about cheating the cap by over 1M dollars?

How is Manly compensated for these loss of players (some of which are still key figures in that grub of a team)? Nada - zilch.

If Parramatta win anything soon, the idea should be to summon a roster while cheating the cap fully (as other teams couldn't match offers), shed / release the crap players you don't need when found out, a year later, start winning titles.

Helloooooo NRL.

The thing I like most about Cullen is the fact you can see how much he wants a spot in FG and how hard he is willing to work for it. Only a small player but tough as nails, outlined by his kick into the corner in the first half leading the chase and absolutely barreled the Dragons player covering.

The thing I like most about Cullen is the fact you can see how much he wants a spot in FG and how hard he is willing to work for it. Only a small player but tough as nails, outlined by his kick into the corner in the first half leading the chase and absolutely barreled the Dragons player covering.
But where mate? He isn't taking any of DCE, Green spots. I agree with you though. Machine of a little fellow.

Seriously though...what the retarded NRL don't realise, is that with Brad Arthur going to The Eels, he coerced many Manly players to leave our shores with offers we couldn't match, because they didn't care about cheating the cap by over 1M dollars?

How is Manly compensated for these loss of players (some of which are still key figures in that grub of a team)? Nada - zilch.

If Parramatta win anything soon, the idea should be to summon a roster while cheating the cap fully (as other teams couldn't match offers), shed / release the crap players you don't need when found out, a year later, start winning titles.

Helloooooo NRL.
Mate, Foran doesn't play there anymore, neither does Watmong and we released Gutherson to them.
The only former manly player that's still a key figure in their team was the result of just a dumb move from our club. Unless you consider Gower a key figure.
Edit: I do agree they got off light though. Salary cap cheating needs to be punished more harshly, because like you said, teams keep together their ridiculous squad and win after their punishment. Dogs and storm both won 2 years after their punishments.

Helloooooo NRL.
Na it'd be just the excuse Turd would need to rip up our NRL contract.

Mate, Foran doesn't play there anymore, neither does Watmong and we released Gutherson to them.
The only former manly player that's still a key figure in their team was the result of just a dumb move from our club. Unless you consider Gower a key figure.
Edit: I do agree they got off light though. Salary cap cheating needs to be punished more harshly, because like you said, teams keep together their ridiculous squad and win after their punishment. Dogs and storm both won 2 years after their punishments.

My main beef - Gutherson. No way they should or could have afforded him. imagine Gutherson / Walker in our centres. Gower is actually doing quite well for them. Foran / Choc are no longer part of their make-up, but shouldn't have been to start with.

Grubbiest team in the NRL. I hope The Chooks beat them, and that's saying something.

The way they amassed their current roster - was through cheating - so anything they claim as a win or victory is moot for mine, and is doing the overall NRL a disservice.

Manly should get Salary Cap dispensation for all players acquired from us while they were cheating - **** them. Makes my blood boil.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11