A clean out is not the answer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Opinions are like A##HOLES... everyone's got one. But I think some of you must have a couple of A##HOLES.
Snake's entitled to his opinion just like any of us.
Um, maybe denigrating someone's IQ whilst talking up your own might be seen as just a little cringey. I think the worst of it kicked off just after that...

Give it a rest, you sound like a 12 year old kid having to swear all the time. Take your admitted superior intelligence to the Penns and sort this for us please?
The adults are having a robust conversation mate. And for the record I wasn’t the one to bring IQ or someone’s intelligence into it.

Go back to your pie..

Ok according to the title a clean out is not the answer......so have we worked out what the hell is the answer yet?

You were being a dickhead. I don’t think a clean out is going to help. There is plenty of talent and the roster is not half bad but everyone is down on form and confidence. Dessie’s approach to the current rules is a big problem. He hasn’t adapted.
Your right there mate the coaching staff donny and his staff have failed miserably..and there are some bright lights in the roster but we will never see the likes of parker boyle croker garrick jetski suli raising the trophy come seasons end

We've already had a cleanout, we got rid of Gutherson, AFB, Api K, Shaun Lane, Hastings Jessie Ramien, Nico Hynes, Sam Verrells, Liam Knight, Luke Garner.
What a fuk up!
Part of any rebuild must be, to make sure who ever was responsible for decisions like those above and the recruitment and retention of those we have, have nothing to do with our future, or we won’t have one.

I think I read years ago that Snake's parents are sponsors of the club and that's where he gets his info from. Could be wrong.
In any case, he's just another supporter who has as much right to his opinion and losing it as everyone else here I guess.

Got to say... the grubby personal attacks are pretty pathetic. Some of you on here need to give yourselves a good uppercut or someone else needs to give you one. Everyone can have an opinion - you might not agree - you might think others have no idea - you might express that very view but you can do it in a way that doesn't denigrate the person and doesn't play the man/woman - you instead focus on the issue and just make your point respectfully. Do I think I know it all - not a chance - the same as none of you on here know it all ... no matter how much you think you know or for god's sake how high your IQ is lol lol - fancy arguing over that crap??? Lots of putrid keyboard trolls on here sadly. Pretty simple if you can't be respectful and cant argue the issue with some decorum even if you say someone has no idea - you can say it without the grubby disgusting personal attacks. Wake up to yourselves. We are in a hole. We all care passionately about that. We all have different views on how that should be fixed. I value @Snake and his insights. I value @Woodsie's views. I love @BOZO's positivity. I might not always agree but that is life - we don't have to agree and we can agree to disagree. Respect others and their views and if you can't.... simply move along and start your own forum page. It is so so tiring reading abusive vitriol on here instead of reading some well thought out and presented views. Generally I have found over my life - the people with the loudest "mouths" on a keyboard wouldn't dare say the same things in person and couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. Show some respect and realise... this is a game - just a game.... we are successful... we are a great club and we will be successful again. Not every club or in fact any club can make the 8 every year... year on year unless they have the salary cap sombrero. We are having a bad year, we have had a bad few weeks and we had a bad night last night.... doesn't mean that the world has imploded and we can't get out of this hole. It might be this week, it might be next week, it might be in a month or next year.... but we will get out of this hole. Just like tomorrow the sun will rise... so will we.

You were being a dickhead. I don’t think a clean out is going to help. There is plenty of talent and the roster is not half bad but everyone is down on form and confidence. Dessie’s approach to the current rules is a big problem. He hasn’t adapted.
Not really. Posting a follow up question to you on a thread you started. You’re being a bit hostile, maybe you could take a break from the forums if you’re upset?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11