A Losing Culture

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

germaneagle

Reserve Grader
It hurts but now we have to face reality and stop ignoring the facts and figures. Administration is to blame and the fans and loyal supporters are the patsy's.

Oh come on, don’t you know it’s ALL the coaches fault!!
Many theories have been advanced here but it seems there are many competing theories.
Owners.
No, it's Barrett.
Cartwright!!
That trainer bloke with the beard
No, it's DCE's fault.
Actually, the whole playing group.
No it's Greenberg.
And Bozo.
and Des.
And Brian Kelly.
I can't keep up.

Many theories have been advanced here but it seems there are many competing theories.
Owners.
No, it's Barrett.
Cartwright!!
No, it's DCE's fault.
No it's Greenberg.
And Bozo.
and Des.
And Brian Kelly.
I can't keep up.
Can't keep up? Losing culture is alive!

Oh come on, don’t you know it’s ALL the coaches fault!!
Oh come on feathered friend . Stop blaming the coach .
How can it be the coaches fault when an NRL coach has nothing to do with coaching a team .

images.jpg
images.jpg
images.jpg

Owners.
No, it's Barrett.
Cartwright!!
No, it's DCE's fault.
No it's Greenberg.
And Bozo.
and Des.
And Brian Kelly.
I can't keep up.

Blind Freddy can see it’s a combination of many things , starting right at the very top with a severely underfunded set up.

All share the blame, in part , but of course most on here can’t comprehend that line of thought.

Owners.
No, it's Barrett.
Cartwright!!
No, it's DCE's fault.
No it's Greenberg.
And Bozo.
and Des.
And Brian Kelly.
I can't keep up.
Forget about the theories . The facts is .....
Everyone that is on our clubs pay roll and gets paid to perform is accountable

Can you lose something that is already lost? Our culture, not matter how you look at it, has been rotten for a while now.

For me the starting point was when Matt Ballin was offered a new deal and then shipped off a short time later. It seems like he holds no grudges but that, followed by how Gutho was treated, was the start of the end of our golden days re culture (since post Northern Eagles)

Finally you agree with me!!!

Woooo hooooo
Every one has a job to do and is accountable for their role . The admin guys looks after the running of the club and the coaches look after the running of the team .
This is how Trent handles Adversity after a loss . This is what affect he has on his captain and players
This is not the attitude of building a winning culture
But .........
If you believe that Trent is the man to lead us to the promise land then Wooooo hoooo to you tooooo feathered friend :party::party::party:
remote.jpg

Last edited:
Failures come from people that have a habit of making excuses and don't accept accountability

When we were flying high and winning premierships all the critics where having a field day and making a mockery of our club each week for the in house board room battles incomparable to any other club and were quoted as saying ....
We can t believe how dysfunctional a club can be yet keep winning on the field .

Board battle set to shake up Manly - Sydney Morning Herald
https://www.smh.com.au › Sport › NRL › Sea Eagles
Dec 3, 2013 - The Sea Eagles have played in four grand finals in the past seven years, despite having an NRL board that is as dysfunctional as the board at ...

Failures come from people that have a habit of making excuses and don't accept accountability

When we were flying high and winning premierships all the critics where having a field day and making a mockery of our club each week for the in house board room battles incomparable to any other club and were quoted as saying ....
We can t believe how dysfunctional a club can be yet keep winning on the field .

Board battle set to shake up Manly - Sydney Morning Herald
https://www.smh.com.au › Sport › NRL › Sea Eagles
Dec 3, 2013 - The Sea Eagles have played in four grand finals in the past seven years, despite having an NRL board that is as dysfunctional as the board at ...
Despite (or more likely because of) the supposed dysfunction, those at the top were constantly held to account. The current ownership are accountable only to themselves and it shows, through results, treatment of fans and respect for the spirit of Manly. It has now been almost 4 years of blaming current and ex players, coaches, injuries and the NRL, and, I'm over it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8