• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Woods could add some starch to this rather loose though talented forward line up. Just needs a bit of leadership up front. Jake gives it by example but seems to generally lack to mongrel needed to push these guys. Woods is 32, which should be the peak of his career. Has played 17 tests so he's got the credentials. I just hope he does a Kennedy for us. Big hope but I think he's got the goods if he uses them

Yeah I can't wait to see what he has got. We need some inspiration up the middle and some more experience and leadership in the forwards to help Jake out!

He might surprise us , and in fact last week at Blacktown he surprised me.

But the Reggie’s v the Drizzle first grade is a fair step up.

I wish him well , but expect him and Harper to be hung , drawn and quartered by the Silvertails faithful during the course of next week.

Was really good seeing his jumper presentation. We actually have a player who wants to play for Manly and the love of the jumper. A rare sight indeed these days. Go Manly and have a big one Shazza.

Blacktown After weeks of looking like a mongrel of a thing. Shazza plays, blacktown look like a different side and win. Sea Eagles, a few weeks looking like a mongrel thing. Shazza plays. A different side show up. Manly wins.

I don't know what it is. But play him every week.
Experience got on front and has that niggle in him too. I like having him out there.

Made some errors but I also think he is worth persisting with on the bench for a few more weeks (win or lose). Had some glimpses and can stand in tackles well. Looks like he wants to do well. Just hard to tell if the errors were careless or unfortunate.

Anyways I dont think it’d be fair to demote him just yet given we play the tigers next week. He should be firing for that

Heard him interviewed after the game and said he couldn't sleep last night as he was so excited to be playing for Manly and at Brookie. Gotta give it to him, he's not short of passion. It's so nice that he really wants to be here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8