Abbott Annoucement??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done Abbott. I think it might be too late though unless it is announced on news around Australia.

Everyone knows who I support and I think this is a great moment for the SeaEagles as well. Bring on the the first Manly supporter to live in the Lodge.

Too bad Abbott didn't announce it on the Footy Show last night instead.

Jono link said:
Well done Abbott. I think it might be too late though unless it is announced on news around Australia.

Everyone knows who I support and I think this is a great moment for the SeaEagles as well. Bring on the the first Manly supporter to live in the Lodge.

Too bad Abbott didn't announce it on the Footy Show last night instead.

Pretty sure that Abbott has said the same thing before.

Given that he is a politician (and a union loving budgie smuggler wearing one at that) i'd trust Abbott as far as I could throw him. I'll believe he'll give us the money when I see it.

I've got more trust in the NSW libs giving us money for Brooky when they inevitably get in, but atm theres a lot of other things in NSW that need money before sporting grounds.

Jonesyv2 link said:
The filter won't pass the senate, Greens & Liberals both said they will block it.

25% is  an over estimate anyway, i would rather a 1gb fibre to the home conneciton the liberals s**tty network even if it was slowed down by  (realisticly most of 5% or so)

The filter also won't be an issue to anyone with technical knowledge so easy to bypass it isn't funny.

Jonesy, I'm a big Internet user and could care less about increased speeds while we still have stupid quotas put upon us by the telcos. 

Did you know we are on par with Norway in terms of quality of life, but on the same level as Ghana in terms of Internet speeds and technology? There's no doubt our Internet infrastructure needs to be replaced, but I don't see appreciable differences in utility if the NBN were implemented. Maybe for those in rural areas, but not here in the city.

Working in the IT&T industrie my view is skewed but the possibilites with the NBN are limit less. It will do way more for Business, Education and the Health sector than the average home user.

We can't keep putitng our data over s**tty copper networks forever, even where i am in Curl Curl because of all the s**tty corroded Copper i can't even get speeds over 4mb /s

Rusty link said:
Mark,

[ IMG ] Insert the URL of image here [ /img ]

Remove all spaces and simply insert the address of the image to make it work, for instance the address of the image above is, http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/430/abbott.jpg.

If you want to see one in action click the quote button and you can see the code for the image below.

abbott.jpg

Ok thanks Rusty so you type (img)  then insert then typpe (img)

Correct???

Volley link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184748.msg286102#msg286102 date=1282294420]
Go Abbott

Gillard supports the Storm and likes Billy Slater, she is a write off

I like the logic, but you've just earnt your first smite from me.
[/quote]

Haha tbh I don't even know which one leads which party and don't care at all about the outcome. A Storm supporter in charge sounds like a dangerous thing though !!

Abbott is full of ****.The same promise was made when Howard won and Brookie never saw a red cent.A measly ten million for a great  ground and club , what a joke.

Don't believe a word of it

Gee I wonder if the labor tosser voters on this forum will vote liberal now tomorrow?

If they don't then they are voting against the only realistic chance brookie has of receiving the $10m from the feds. 

kingyfan link said:
Gee I wonder if the labor tosser voters on this forum will vote liberal now tomorrow?

If they don't then they are voting against the only realistic chance brookie has of receiving the $10m from the feds. 
that would be me, and yes that is the only reason I'll give him a go.

kingyfan link said:

Typical liberal selfish c$%*. Only thinking of how it best benefits you. Theres this thing called the greater good and its bigger than brookvale oval.

Never mind that he is going to can broadband, cut back on education, training, PBS etc, never mind that he is going to severely dent our future, what do I get out of it.

That is why you are a bunch of f**kwits, not because you have a different opinion, its because your selfish.

CussCuss link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=184748.msg286140#msg286140 date=1282305653]

Typical liberal selfish c$%*. Only thinking of how it best benefits you. Theres this thing called the greater good and its bigger than brookvale oval.

Never mind that he is going to can broadband, cut back on education, training, PBS etc, never mind that he is going to severely dent our future, what do I get out of it.

That is why you are a bunch of f**kwits, not because you have a different opinion, its because your selfish.
[/quote]
wow...and that was your edited post!
I'm doing it for the team.
Seriously, nothing will get done.
Who ever gets in will just blame previous government mismanagement or some fiscal black hole that no one saw before the promises, and they'll pull the rug on all the pressies.
Me cynical...you bet!

sydsider link said:
Burn the lot of them at the stake.Im moving to Nimbin where the love is baby.

Typical - you will drive an old combi (but don't care where the metal came from to create it, use oil to run it and don't care how we obtained it, accept the dole but don't care how we earned it it - and complain how it needs servicing by overcharging bastards. Tough man!!

kingyfan link said:

To be fair the labor candidate Hugh Zochling has promised to obtain funding for the brookie upgrade or he will resign. I had a leaflet given to me at the Mall the other day showing him at brookvale in his manly jersey. Apparently he has been a big fan of MWSE since he was a kid.

Vote for whoever you like - hopefully it will be a win for brookie either way.

:)

http://mosman-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/labor-funding-vow-to-fund-brookie/

I'm voting for whoever can guarantee us a couple of quality young props next year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7