Active Supporter Group

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So it anyone actually interested in being a part of this?

How about you come up on the hill next year and talk to the guys with and around the banners & flags about it. They've all been around for many years (most going back to the 80's & 90's, some of the old boys even longer) and been part of this sort of thing in one way or another many times.
You may not get the answers you want but you may also find there's a lot more going on in the crowd than people who keep their distance realise.
Top of the hill, Northern (scoreboard) 40m line next to the beer shed.

Not too sure this could work in rugby league for reasons as stated above, but anyone who can get a home crowd to act together as one will never walk alone.;)

We just need Brookvale to get over-crowded and get 96 fans crushed to death. Then we will have a song like Liverpool does. That song is sacred to them because of the Hillsborough Disaster. It isn't sung to create an atmosphere it is sung as a heartfelt memorial to those fans who lost their lives. I hope we never need to have a song like that for our club. It cannot be compared or re-created simply because of what the Liverpool fans endured through that time.

We just need Brookvale to get over-crowded and get 96 fans crushed to death. Then we will have a song like Liverpool does. That song is sacred to them because of the Hillsborough Disaster. It isn't sung to create an atmosphere it is sung as a heartfelt memorial to those fans who lost their lives. I hope we never need to have a song like that for our club. It cannot be compared or re-created simply because of what the Liverpool fans endured through that time.
No disrespect intended. The Hillsborough disaster happened in 1989. "You'll Never Walk Alone" has been sung at Liverpool games since the early sixties (which is how I remember it), adopted after these Liverpudlians had it as a hit....

That song was famous long before the Hillsborough disaster. The actual song used to make money for the victims after that tragedy was Ferry cross the Mersey.

I think it's inappropriate to use the example of Liverpool as to this day the families of the 96 are continuing to fight for justice.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4