Addison Demetriou?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not mobile and fast enough for a centre and not fit enough for a forward . Does have the potential to be a good back rower but does not have the attitude to fulfil his potential .
Don't agree he isn't mobile or fast enough for centre . His problem on the edge is defence. But I totally agree with the attiude

Bit of a blast from the past I know, but I see Addison has signed with Redcliffe in Q Cup this year after playing for Newtown in NSW Cup last year
This guy was great to watch. A prop turned winger who bulldozed Under 20's players out of the way. It was a shock when he wasn't retained by Manly, but he's never reached the heights some of us expected.
Any idea what position he now plays?

This guy was great to watch. A prop turned winger who bulldozed Under 20's players out of the way. It was a shock when he wasn't retained by Manly, but he's never reached the heights some of us expected.
I think attitude was a big problem for him

Pretty sure he was caught using illicit substances a couple of times. From memory it was just pot, but was a repeat offender?
Never touched drugs in my life apart from panamax but isn't illicit something a bit more potent than pot ? Ice maybe.

Never touched drugs in my life apart from panamax but isn't illicit something a bit more potent than pot ? Ice maybe.
We got him after his first offence at another Club, then he partied on sadly for his career :(

It was just pot from the reports

Was such a wrecking ball with in attack - almost that big kid in under 8's scrambling them like 10 pins.
I think when it came to step up to the next level, he just didn't have the commitment to make it work.

I know everyone loves a Youtube video, so this is some of his highlights from last year for Newtown. Looks fit, and even though it is a highlight reel, he looks like he is making an impact. Post contact metre eating machine with a quick play the ball - still a bulldozer. Listed as a lock on Redcliffe player profile

I watched him play last year in Windsor at the emerging nations as my team mate played hooker for the ASEAN side. Was very underwhelming for the Greek team, didn't even notice he was on the field

Bit of a blast from the past I know, but I see Addison has signed with Redcliffe in Q Cup this year after playing for Newtown in NSW Cup last year
I'd suggest he doesn't push Pat Politoni in the back of the head @:D

I'd suggest he doesn't push Pat Politoni in the back of the head @:D
What an over reaction from the PC club that was. Guy gets slapped in the back of the head by opposing player and turns around and plants one on his chin while he is watching and fully expecting the reaction he was hoping for. After Politoni puts the antagonist to sleep his team mates pile into Politoni from all angles king hitting and sparking an all in. Politoni gets accused of a coward punch for retaliating face to face to someone that attacked him from behind, yet all the Blackhawk players who rushed in swingly wildly escape scrutiny. Hopefully the head slapper has learnt his lesson, it's a shame Politoni will be crucified for handing out a lesson in respecting your opposition.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6