AFB 2nd hit from NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I commend him for looking out for his family and putting them first.

I do wonder what info he bases his decision on? That said I don't know a single person who has had a cold this season.

So the following week Canberra play in Townsville, I thought papali and a couple of other of their players had also refused flu jab, not heard anything about them being banned from Qld

I'm sorry. He's cost us dearly for his outburst. He should man up and just have the bloody needle. I don't care how stupid the rules/laws are perceived to be. The ill disciplined anti vaxxer dickhead owes the team.
Twit.

Just as well the Sydney teams haven't been moved to Qld....yet. Otherwise God forbid we could potentially lose AFB for the season! :mad:

There'd be heaps of young guys who'd do anything to play in the NRL for pittance. I sure hope its a case of no play, no pay, but I bet its not :(

On a whole the government has been trying to convince the public to get flu shots for years. Why do we need to be putting that shi...t in our bodies anyway only to feel unwell from it afterwards. Everyone reacts different from flu shots. He’s still a young lad and obviously fit enough to cope without the shot.The flu is the least of their worries. This goes beyond playing a game of football for Fuchs sake.No fook it, I’m with Blake on this one.What I put into my own body is my choice not some ****ing politians.He’s not an animal.What country are we living in again??????

Sooooooo, as was pointed out a couple of weeks ago.....

Why didn't we take the 3 week ban from the NRL for his ref abuse, and then have 0 carry over points ?
Because the club can’t condone what he said. It’s one of those incidents where the more you deny the gravity of it, the greater the issue becomes.

And given how big a story it was by the time the judiciary hearing was, there was zero possibility the members of the judiciary would have found him not guilty or reduced his punishment.

Zorba just reported onBig Sports Breakfast that AFB will have the flu injection and travel to NQ.
That's great BUT why are they still forcing this rule? QLD borders are open and thousands of people have entered without a flu jab. I'm also certain that the AFL players were not forced to have the jab and they are all now in QLD

On a whole the government has been trying to convince the public to get flu shots for years. Why do we need to be putting that shi...t in our bodies anyway only to feel unwell from it afterwards. Everyone reacts different from flu shots. He’s still a young lad and obviously fit enough to cope without the shot.The flu is the least of their worries. This goes beyond playing a game of football for Fuchs sake.No fook it, I’m with Blake on this one.What I put into my own body is my choice not some ****ing politians.He’s not an animal.What country are we living in again??????
When was the last time they came out and said "We are expecting this years flu to be much less dangerous than previous years"? Never. Why? Why is there ALWAYS warnings that this years flu is going to be the worst yet?

Further to that i dont know a single person to have the flu this year, and i work with some very unhealthy "adults"

When was the last time they came out and said "We are expecting this years flu to be much less dangerous than previous years"? Never. Why? Why is there ALWAYS warnings that this years flu is going to be the worst yet?

Further to that i dont know a single person to have the flu this year, and i work with some very unhealthy "adults"
I have respiratory issues and am very flu prone so I have it every year.

I think you’ll find the low incidence of the flu this year has more to do with social distancing and most of all the constant washing / sanitising of hands ( or so I read the other day ).

I have respiratory issues and am very flu prone so I have it every year.

I think you’ll find the low incidence of the flu this year has more to do with social distancing and most of all the constant washing / sanitising of hands ( or so I read the other day ).
Mark can you remember a year where there was not dire warnings about the flu season? I can't in 20years.

Mark can you remember a year where there was not dire warnings about the flu season? I can't in 20years.
No I agree it’s most years , but I can say prior to getting the jab I would get the flu badly once or twice a year , since moving to QLD ( warmer) and having the flu shot each year I haven’t had it once.

No I agree it’s most years , but I can say prior to getting the jab I would get the flu badly once or twice a year , since moving to QLD ( warmer) and having the flu shot each year I haven’t had it once.
Everyone reacts different Mark, i can understand where your coming from mate but what about Blake he is not you or I for that matter and deserves to make a choice for his own benefit.Tell me how many times has our politicians or anyone else for that matter had an injection every time we or they go interstate for a business purpose.If its not broken then don’t try to fix it.My daughter is in the medical industry and I have been told on many occasions that the flu shot can do more damage for certain people than not having it.We can’t all be getting flu shots because someone else has a business to run.Thats what it comes down to.We all need to take care of ourselves.This ain’t no game of footy.Getting a flu shot is ridiculous and only serves a purpose for certain people.If someone else gets a flu shot then it’s their choice.Thats the problem with this system that we all live under,where people listen to everything they are told third hand and tend to believe what they think is right coming from an entity just to make money or keep someone else happy.F...k these people who the f..k do they think they are telling people to put this **** in their bodies to serve their own purpose or that of any club.No wonder the worlds in a mess.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11