After watching the Storm tonight....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting stat.

If we take out Manly's first 4 matches, they have since that time scored at an average of around 36 for to 14 against per game. Overall the Storm are scoring at 36 to 12 and Penrith at 29 to 10. No other team comes close.
Love a fact checked factual fact factathon. 💯

Interesting stat.

If we take out Manly's first 4 matches, they have since that time scored at an average of around 36 for to 14 against per game. Overall the Storm are scoring at 36 to 12 and Penrith at 29 to 10. No other team comes close.
We are the form team!
However - and I know you are one of those here who clamour for youth - where the Storm may have it over us at the end of the year is in the sometimes underrated area called experience. Guys like Finucane and Kenny Bromwich might not have the silky skills of Schu and Haumole but our guys have literally only played about 10 NRL games!!
Their guys are tough, durable, seasoned pros who know every trick in the book and could do it in their sleep.
Not saying we're no chance this year, but keep in mind, Storm's professionalism was too much for the Panthers brilliant youth and talent last year, and it will be one for the ages if Manly was to pull it off.

We are the form team!
However - and I know you are one of those here who clamour for youth - where the Storm may have it over us at the end of the year is in the sometimes underrated area called experience. Guys like Finucane and Kenny Bromwich might not have the silky skills of Schu and Haumole but our guys have literally only played about 10 NRL games!!
Their guys are tough, durable, seasoned pros who know every trick in the book and could do it in their sleep.
Not saying we're no chance this year, but keep in mind, Storm's professionalism was too much for the Panthers brilliant youth and talent last year, and it will be one for the ages if Manly was to pull it off.

All true SER8. I was merely suggesting we are in the game. Melbourne are certainly a formidable outfit and with good experience. But its not unusual for a young enthusiastic side, with players with only one or two seasons experience to put it to the expected winners. DCE, Foran, Hopoate, Buhrer were all fairly new to first grade in 2011 amidst a similar group of stars and won the GF

The cheese is the difference, he adds so much punch for them

We’ll be playing the storm at brookie the week after they’ve played the panthers. Hopefully they belt the crap out of each other…

MAN are improving. Celebrate such a win. But if the topic is comparing us n the storm. Just ask Ur self. How many last passes / try's did MAN bomb today! How would the storm compare?

I'm really liking Walker at Lock.

We have more strike in our backline.

Thoughts?

Obviously they are a better side across the park just doing what the storm do best but honestly the way we have been able to unlock sides with our current attack lines looks faster and better drilled.

Just an opinion 🤷

Im not saying we would roll them and yes their D is very very good but I have a feeling we may go ok against them sometime soon.

And bench Nico. Strike comes in and strike goes out.

I actually think our D is pretty good. If you look back over last few months a lot of tries have been from kicks when teams havent been able to knock down the door. Obvs we need to defend those kicks better but we are getting there.

Im doubling down on my original post. We do have more strike than any other side.

Love a fact checked factual fact factathon. 💯

Good morning! (evening for you)

lol

and thank goodness your avatar stands out otherwise it'd be harder for this lame joke to have 'worked'.

I appreciate having a fact checked factual fact factathon enthusiast to be so infactuated by my factious facility

what the fact ?

blink-182 wtf GIF

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10