AI article:It may be the end of Josh Aloiai’s season.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The article has gaps in it, though based on the subject.

For me he hasn’t turned out to be a good addition to the club, his football has been hit and miss, injuries you could argue haven’t helped.

Problem is not many big men available at the moment, that is a problem for the club, Terrel May would be a good replacement.

The article has gaps in it, though based on the subject.

For me he hasn’t turned out to be a good addition to the club, his football has been hit and miss, injuries you could argue haven’t helped.

Problem is not many big men available at the moment, that is a problem for the club, Terrel May would be a good replacement.
Terrel and Taylan are keen to play at the same club. If we could make this happen it would be worth losing Aloiai and dare I say it Schuster.

Terrel and Taylan are keen to play at the same club. If we could make this happen it would be worth losing Aloiai and dare I say it Schuster.
I am hoping Schuster gets back into the 2022 form, I think he will dominate on the edge given his fitness holds up, with Schuster that left edge has the potential to match the best teams.

Don’t know what type of coin Terrel would be chasing, Guess for me would be 450-500 and Tayla he looks a real talent, I would think 600 for him.

I am hoping we could pick up Lomax towards mid season if he becomes disgruntled about being on the wing and the dragons off load him.

I am hoping Schuster gets back into the 2022 form, I think he will dominate on the edge given his fitness holds up, with Schuster that left edge has the potential to match the best teams.

Don’t know what type of coin Terrel would be chasing, Guess for me would be 450-500 and Tayla he looks a real talent, I would think 600 for him.

I am hoping we could pick up Lomax towards mid season if he becomes disgruntled about being on the wing and the dragons off load him.
Wouldn't hate Lomax but he has ?s around his attitude and work ethic, not to mention he is on around $800k.

I agree the Mays would cost $1.1M + but they are good enough now and will be future superstars. Aloiai and Schu would be on slightly more $ and 1 is past his best and the other is still an unknown quantity.

Doubt it would happen because we would have to offload Aloiai and Schu without paying freight and poach the Mays for not much more than they are already on but I prefer the squad balance with 2 young guns at wing and prop.

Why is his season over?? Is he injured? And where the hell is the injury report on the club website??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8