All Hail the Great Daniel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's dole, not doll.
I don't smoke.
Artistic license? Well I'm working in Croydon right now. And it's right next to an art gallery... LOL
Anyways, am bored now so dan:
1) get over it.
2) get over it.
3) get over yourself.
Hehehehe. If ever they tried to do Red Dwarf over here you'd so be Cat!

it may be next to an art gallery but
1) mos tof the art is from outside of there, meaning artistic license comes from elsewhere
2) the art that is from round there is ****.

bored and a westie huh, shall i watch the news for the next shooting then, since that seems to be the usual boredom cure out there.....I bet you celebrated in the courts turn over and sentence reductions last week for some of your fellow westies

Now who's be baited???

yOU TALKING ABOUT BILAL SKAF CAUSE i BLOODY HOPE NOT THE BOY SHOULD BE CASTRATED. I'm baiting myself on this one.

where was he from.....oh thats right the west

You wanna know a good response to that? A real good one?
Get stuffed dude. And if I ever see you you're gonna regret it. Run from me.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I win!

go for lunch for a couple of hours and its pistols at dawn.

maybe you should change hands Dan

i barely said a thing. I wasnt even talking about that case, she brought it up and quashed herself

she is a westie, thats pretty much as good as she can get!

no its force of habit now from the last few days

Ive gathered that, your a bit like Pavlovs dog by now.

Ring the bell and Little Danny just bites involuntarily

yeah the worst is I am trying to write an application using PHP-GTK and NUSoap which I am teaching myself at the same time, but knowing this thread is here I just cant resist

It takes the bigger person to walk away.

And Ive no idea what that last post was, sounded like a combination of a Czech assault rifle and a cleaning product

:)

PHP-GTK is a bunch of widgets that means instead of needing a webserver i cna write code, say like this website, that runs as a desktop application.

NUSOAP is a connector so that i can connect between the application I am writing and a website

Sorry you must have mistaken me for someone who gives a sh!t :)

hehe, that stuff has never interested me a great deal I'm afraid, as long as an application does what I need I'm happy.

ahhh this application will make me at least a few hundred dollars....thats why it interests me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4