All Hail the Great Daniel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, and I'm sure cadastral mapping would bore you senseless.........

Actually it does me too but they pay me for it :)

I am sure it would interest me to a degree

its something I have never done, never heard of so to learn it would interest me, I am sure it would become boring but until it does, it would be interesting

push, all i did was use a smiley face......your fault for being baited even if the bait was barely laid, I suggest you look at yourself rather than throw your accusations at me

He's not that impressive on the net Matas, as you said he makes himself out to be good.

I'll stick up for you Hop, your obviously not in top form compared to usual.

Fro ... you soft headed/hearted country bumpkin

Champion of the downtrodden.

Fight for those who cant fight for themselves (albeit temporarily in this case).

Ta Fro.
Need sleep. Got 2 hours last night though! YAY
Dan you really need your head checked. You don't give a rats as long as you win eh? You brought up that case and implicated me standing up for him. Merely alluding to the case is enough to bring it up - it was the only of its type... the type you described.
If you had withdrawn the comment when I gave you a chance it would have been ok. And I'm gonna get upset and I'm not apologising for that. I have every right to be. He and his cronies raped one of my friends. I couldn't protect her, a few others or myself. But when I have known who hurt my friends, it's been the only time in my life I have got violent.

But y'know this really tells your sort of personality to me. You have an underdeveloped superego and no true idea of your social self. No empathy either.

oh hopium, it is you who is sad.

You took a bait that wasnt even laid, I said about a case, you decided it was about bilal skaff.

With all your over inflated words and posts, you forgot to check fact, with your chosen profession I suggest you learn how to control that temper and tendency.

I have empathy, I empathise with other Manly fans, some of them, those worthy of my empathy.

Over inflated super ego....nice to see you swallowed it all Hook line and sinker.

Quite clearly your tree hugging hippy beliefs lead you to take up the fight and protest against the down trodden, if you werent studying I am sure you would have been in the thick of the protests a fortnight or so ago, whilst the rest of us worked or tried to get to and from work, only to be stopped and blocked by the stench of the cloven hoofed unwashed hippy heard

I dont think hes that bad hop, just has trouble knowing when to stop himself. I think he crossed a line on this one and didnt know how to get out of it without a quick backpedal. (ego I suppose)

I dont think for one minute he condones or supports scum like that.

of course I dont and i never back pedalled, I never even once (apart from in the post above) mentioned anything to do with the skafs.....Hopium obviously hasnt been reading enough news to know what I was referring to in the original post

A simple "I wasnt talking about them" would have saved a lot of problems.

but your credo this week has apparently been to stir as much as humanly possible

True I have been stirring as much as i can.

However. I didnt confirm or deny it. Hopium was the one that mentioned it and added poszt after post of it. Suggest the problem and blame lay with her, as it should with westies.

Hopium think Bond!

I'm aware you didnt confirm/deny anything. But by that omission you conciously let her believe it.

Yes Hop took the bait but that one was a bit more serious than a sparring session about westies.

hey I barely even read her inane posts. If she chose to fire up because someone mentioned a court case she may not be fit for he chosen career!

She brought her own hooks and bait, but swallowed them herself. As I see it I am guilty of nothing simply because I was silent on a topic!

no worries Dan, you are the man and can not possibly be capable of even the smallest error in judgement or tactless post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8