All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
gallery.jpg
IMG_4418.jpg

Looks better like this GE

Why is this taking so long?

Are we waiting for the Brookvale newsagent on Pittwater road to be restocked with brown envelopes, or what?

So if we don't land Pearce........which seems to be getting less likely............

Despite shredding Snake, Matai, Green, Myles from the cap...............our only acquisitions will be Jack and Lachlan Who.

I say that's a productive off season?
Sipley Kelepi Croker that kid from the Sharks Jack Goneski - it’s not hopeless considering Snake, Matai, Myles gave us nothing.

Last edited:
Was just a little joke darl.
Sipley Kelepi Croker that kid from the Sharks Jack Goneski - it’s not hopeless considering Snake, Matai, Myles have us nothing.
Are you serious? When you consider that we have lost Snake, Matai and Myles from our cap, who are all past international players on pretty big money (and Green), you are okay that we may only end up with Sipley, Croker, Tanginoa and JackG?

We released Green so his family are in a better position. That to me speaks the opposite, that showed we have loyalty, and are prepared to sacrifice (or take risk) to help a good clubman succeed, no matter where. If we had no loyalty we would've had to have released him with no clubs interested although Manly knew of the Warrior's interest and decided that it'd be best for both for a release to be given. And I 100% agree
And Matai?

Actually, we have lost (Indicative):

Nate Myles: $500k (according to various sources)
Brenton Lawrence: $270k (according to various sources)
Jarrad Kennedy: $80k (league min. contract)
Peta Godinet: $80k (league min. contract)
Blake Green: $350k (according to various sources)
Steve Matai: $600k (according to smh)
Brett Stewart: $900k (according to smh)
Billy Bainbridge: (NYC Contract)
(unsure on Lucas Price & Peter Schuster) $160k (league min. contract)
Then the salary cap has gone from 7M in 2017 to 9.4M in 2018
TOTAL CAP LEAVING/AVAILABLE ESTIMATE: 5,340,000

from our top 25 squad last season.

We have THEN acquired:
Lachlan Croker: $100k (league min. contract)
Jack Gosiewski: $100k (league min. contract)
Toafofoa Sipley: $100k (league min. contract)
Kelepi Tananoa: $100k (league min. contract)
Luke Metcalf (NYC Contract)
TOTAL NEW CAP SPENT: 400,000

TOTAL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASES / UPGRADES / ACQUISITIONS: 4,940,000

From my perspective, even taking into consideration upgrades for The Trbokevic's, AFB, Taufua (if any), Winterstein & Parker, we should have ample to acquire a new half and another forward.

This is also raw cap (no 3rd party arrangements)

Let there be Pearce in our time
Actually, we have lost (Indicative):

Nate Myles: $500k (according to various sources)
Brenton Lawrence: $270k (according to various sources)
Jarrad Kennedy: $80k (league min. contract)
Peta Godinet: $80k (league min. contract)
Blake Green: $350k (according to various sources)
Steve Matai: $600k (according to smh)
Brett Stewart: $900k (according to smh)
Billy Bainbridge: (NYC Contract)
(unsure on Lucas Price & Peter Schuster) $160k (league min. contract)
Then the salary cap has gone from 7M in 2017 to 9.4M in 2018
TOTAL CAP LEAVING/AVAILABLE ESTIMATE: 5,340,000

from our top 25 squad last season.

We have THEN acquired:
Lachlan Croker: $100k (league min. contract)
Jack Gosiewski: $100k (league min. contract)
Toafofoa Sipley: $100k (league min. contract)
Kelepi Tananoa: $100k (league min. contract)
Luke Metcalf (NYC Contract)
TOTAL NEW CAP SPENT: 400,000

TOTAL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASES / UPGRADES / ACQUISITIONS: 4,940,000

From my perspective, even taking into consideration upgrades for The Trbokevic's, AFB, Taufua (if any), Winterstein & Parker, we should have ample to acquire a new half and another forward.

This is also raw cap (no 3rd party arrangements)
Just need to factor in 5 new players at $iook (squad from 25 to 30)

Are you serious? When you consider that we have lost Snake, Matai and Myles from our cap, who are all past international players on pretty big money (and Green), you are okay that we may only end up with Sipley, Croker, Tanginoa and JackG?

Another way to look at it, is that we also signed 2 internationals, Jake and Tom, who would now be paid 2.5 times their previous contracts

They aren't new players, but they are big resignings that we made that takes most if not all of the Matai/Stewart money

We have also paid some our premiership winning under 20’s guys enough to keep them without other clubs swooping in to take them out from under us. That would have been a cap hit.

When you consider that we have a young and improving squad it is not surprising that they will be commanding more cash as a whole then they were last year.

He should head up to specsavers. They've got a sale on 'contacts'. ;)

Firstly to you and Jigzkiller (BTW what is a Jigzkiller?) thank you for your observations. As a forum each of us are encouraged to share our opinions, and you certainly have the right to challenge opinions on this site.

I would suggest that Jigzkiller you should be careful when accusing people of lying. I can assure you I do have contacts and on annual basis they are right more times than not and not just in the football world, and when they say something - I listen, but in business you will find contracts, business arrangements, etc etc can and will change regularly. That is why there are cooling off procedures in place.

Yes, maybe I shouldn't share information until it comes into fruition, however then I get accused of pretending I knew something before, when its already in the public domain. It's a lose - lose.

I would rather put it out there and be wrong.

You have the choice to read my posts or not, really I don't give a rats.

If the forum would rather I don't post, happy to leave.

Firstly to you and Jigzkiller (BTW what is a Jigzkiller?) thank you for your observations. As a forum each of us are encouraged to share our opinions, and you certainly have the right to challenge opinions on this site.

I would suggest that Jigzkiller you should be careful when accusing people of lying. I can assure you I do have contacts and on annual basis they are right more times than not and not just in the football world, and when they say something - I listen, but in business you will find contracts, business arrangements, etc etc can and will change regularly. That is why there are cooling off procedures in place.

Yes, maybe I shouldn't share information until it comes into fruition, however then I get accused of pretending I knew something before, when its already in the public domain. It's a lose - lose.

Keep putting it out there - gives us something to talk about!!

Let there be Pearce in our time

Just need to factor in 5 new players at $iook (squad from 25 to 30)

Ah yeah, very good point - assuming we are (at the moment):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Jackson Hastings
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Addin Fonua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Jack Gosiewski

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Jack Gosiewski
20. Toafofoa Sipley
21. Kelepi Tananoa
22. Shaun Lane
23. Tom Wright
24. Matthew Wright
25. Jonathan Wright
26. Brad Parker
27. Cameron Cullen
28. Manade Fainu
29. Tevita Funa
30. Joey Lussick

31. Lucas Price?
32. Peter Schuster?

EDIT: Some of those could be Blacktown Contracts as well? Haven't even mentioned Hoppa.

View attachment 7076

Now this photo I like more
Have fun
How about " finally I am going to make those manly fans sane again, let's sign on the dotted line, oh wait I still need another week to decide oh well there will be always #nextweek:)

'Dear Santa...'

“How about you and I have a couple of eggnogs and then go see about those reindeer.

All I want for Christmas is to f**k reindeer and that.”

Things change all the time - continue posting SL.

@Ryan ... looking at that top 30 .. there wouldn't be too many on the minimum contract I would think ... even Parker was re-signed and I would think he was probably above the bare bottom contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10