All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Are you serious? When you consider that we have lost Snake, Matai and Myles from our cap, who are all past international players on pretty big money (and Green), you are okay that we may only end up with Sipley, Croker, Tanginoa and JackG?
And guys coming off rookie deals onto BIG money then yeah coz you can’t have everything.

As a forum each of us are encouraged to share our opinions

100% agree and would never challenge anyone's opinion but you have done more than that you made out that you have direct contacts at 2 clubs maybe 4. You than stated things which we are to believe is inside information not an opinion. So yes challenging you on your direct contacts not your opinion.

My user name? is just that a user name.

I can assure you I do have contacts and on annual basis they are right more times than not and not just in the football world, and when they say something - I listen, but in business you will find contracts, business arrangements, etc etc can and will change regularly. That is why there are cooling off procedures in place.

Assure all you like give the forum something you tell us you have these contacts and they are correct most of the time yet you cannot show 1 time you broke a story or even alluded to something going to happen so until you get 1 thing correct I call bull****.

@Ryan ... looking at that top 30 .. there wouldn't be too many on the minimum contract I would think ... even Parker was re-signed and I would think he was probably above the bare bottom contract.

They say the "average" wage has now grown to over 300k, so absolutely right mate.

- The average wage of a top 30 player will rise to $330,000 a year while the minimum wage will be increased to $100,000 next year and $120,000 in 2022

Not a bad crust, hey.

100% agree and would never challenge anyone's opinion but you have done more than that you made out that you have direct contacts at 2 clubs maybe 4. You than stated things which we are to believe is inside information not an opinion. So yes challenging you on your direct contacts not your opinion.

Assure all you like give the forum something you tell us you have these contacts and they are correct most of the time yet you cannot show 1 time you broke a story or even alluded to something going to happen so until you get 1 thing correct I call bull****.
Let it go Let it go .

Retaining quite a few of the very promising 20"s no doubt reduced Manly "s bargaining position in relation to any big gun signings at present but definitely the best call for the club's short and long term future .

No need to bully. You've made your point.

Firstly to you and Jigzkiller (BTW what is a Jigzkiller?) thank you for your observations. As a forum each of us are encouraged to share our opinions, and you certainly have the right to challenge opinions on this site.

I would suggest that Jigzkiller you should be careful when accusing people of lying. I can assure you I do have contacts and on annual basis they are right more times than not and not just in the football world, and when they say something - I listen, but in business you will find contracts, business arrangements, etc etc can and will change regularly. That is why there are cooling off procedures in place.

Yes, maybe I shouldn't share information until it comes into fruition, however then I get accused of pretending I knew something before, when its already in the public domain. It's a lose - lose.

I would rather put it out there and be wrong.

You have the choice to read my posts or not, really I don't give a rats.

If the forum would rather I don't post, happy to leave.
I love to hear gossip from those such as yourself & Snake with some contacts, if it turns out inaccurate I haven't lost anything!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10