All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/mi...s/news-story/b5a2ab952c5768adf981cad154920d37
“Obviously, yeah, Cooper is a player you could play with for sure, he’s an Australian halfback.’’

Dunno, doesn't sound too happy to me. It's not said with much confidence or desire. Maybe i'm over analysing like they do in English, but that's not conclusive to anything really. What else would he say? He just seems to not emphasise much excitement
You may be right H but the more this draws out ................

You may be right H but the more this draws out ................
Hopefully now that he's back in Australia he will leave the unloyal chooks and join us but all rumours drag on unfortunately, this will continue for a while longer

Yes they said on some site that he has returned , and also told channel 9 that he would be more than happy to play in the same team as the current Australian half ... looks like keary or friend are gone .
You really are anxious for some action aren't you!

Green not at training = Green gone.
Pearce gives a lip service response at the airport = Pearce staying.

It's very complicated and there is a lot to sort through just yet. Green could end up getting a release even if we don't get a replacement and Pearce could end up anywhere.

The Moylan thing was put to bed a couple of times and then bang, he signed with the Sharks.

All will be revealed my friend!

You really are anxious for some action aren't you!

Green not at training = Green gone.
Pearce gives a lip service response at the airport = Pearce staying.

It's very complicated and there is a lot to sort through just yet. Green could end up getting a release even if we don't get a replacement and Pearce could end up anywhere.

The Moylan thing was put to bed a couple of times and then bang, he signed with the Sharks.

All will be revealed my friend!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion friend , and yes im anxious for some action . If you find any let me know .

Everyone is entitled to an opinion friend , and yes im anxious for some action . If you find any let me know .
You're one of the best posters on the forum, but I just detected the anxiety based on the assumption of little snippets of information. Pearce was always going to answer the reporter in that vein because that's what he has been trained to do; give the media nothing to work with and sort his future out behind closed doors.

He could stay, that's for sure, but the comment at the airport is no indication of anything one way or another.

You're one of the best posters on the forum, but I just detected the anxiety based on the assumption of little snippets of information. Pearce was always going to answer the reporter in that vein because that's what he has been trained to do; give the media nothing to work with and sort his future out behind closed doors.

He could stay, that's for sure, but the comment at the airport is no indication of anything one way or another.
Honestly mate i think we are all getting over the innundo that " he's coming or he's going and im probably a little anxious , as you said all will be revealed so we can put this away and start our 18 assault . I respect your view .

Hastings should be given a chance and if he fails it then there are other options that are hopefully ready to step up ... Croker, Wright, Metcalfe and others i.e, Fainu, Cullen & Cust

Hastings should be given a chance and if he fails it then there are other options that are hopefully ready to step up ... Croker, Wright, Metcalfe and others i.e, Fainu, Cullen & Cust
The future is definitely looking bright .

Hastings is a good player although he's had his chances in the halves already. Not too good at the chooks with a great side beside him. Had a game in the halves this year as well and was really underwhelming. I'm a big fan of him as a utility though, great potential as hooker, gets the players all charging onto the ball and very direct

Pearce is the perfect player to complement DCE, absolutely perfect

Strong running game (like foz), good short kicking game, leader, runs to the line, deceptive, great short passing game (particularly to second rower), organiser etc

Unsure if I want us to sign him or not.
If he stays I don't see the Roosters paying top dollar for 3 halves, someone will have to go.
The talk of Pearce being upset at losing his 7 jersey and possibly playing 6 or 9 instead he might as well stay as he would be wearing the number 6 anyway if he comes here.
Sharks or Knights he would wear the 7. Even though he is set up for life a 4-5 year deal at the Knights who have plenty of money spare could see him the highest paid player in the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10