All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That’s why I’m somewhat optimistic about it, he certainly is in the know and right more often than not!

Yep, most of the others just throw the balls in the air and eventually get one right, he’s far more measured!

I’m fairly confident it’s happening!

I have ridiculed my boss (Rooster man, obviously) for years about Pearce and his failures. Yeah, they got us in '13 but SBW won that game for them (with a little help from Wolfman), and Pearce's opposite number won the Churchill medal! Looks like karmas gonna bite me in the ass if he lands with us!

There certainly a big cast of 5/8 there trying to turn nrl quality
Cullen, hastings, luke metcalf and tommy wright. Imo pearce missing out not sure i would bw crying on the streets if we miss out
If we miss out we will go for elgey and honestly without an experienced half dce will struggle again

It seems things are pointing towards Pearce to Manly.

Although its not hard for media outlets to point to Manly seeing Pearce has dropped out name, and Gorman stated publicly we are interested.

I have ridiculed my boss (Rooster man, obviously) for years about Pearce and his failures. Yeah, they got us in '13 but SBW won that game for them (with a little help from Wolfman), and Pearce's opposite number won the Churchill medal! Looks like karmas gonna bite me in the ass if he lands with us!
I feel your pain, one of my work colleagues is a die hard roosters fan.

just add cliffy,fulton

My comment was looking at the backline as a whole, not looking at individual players. Certainly Fulton and Lyons were giants who are at this stage incomparable. But looking at the backlines they had supporting them, the backline I identified would certainly be up there, especially for attacking options

Yeah I know the feeling.... I've been bagging Pearce out to my daughter for years but may have to change my tune (hopefully)

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10