All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parramatta are getting a new stadium because the area is set to grow massively and teams from 3 different codes play there.
How many times in the last few seasons has any of those three teams actually sold out the venue? Also, I know the Wanderers and the cheats are two of the teams you're alluding to, are the Giants leaving spotless? And does population growth in a particular area necessarily equate to an exponential growth in terms of support for the local NRL team? I'd imagine there might be a fair number of people from South West Sydney who might relocate to the Parramatta area, but I imagine they will continue supporting the Dogs.

Cronulla and the Newcastle Knights are not out of the running yet but it is clear the Sea Eagles are Pearce’s first choice, providing the NRL accepts the deal.
I'll bet the NRL are in damage control trying to work out how to block Pearce from going to Manly. Having Manly being major contenders would be a road block for the slime in getting their fairytale premiership!!
Over to you Toddles...:finger:

Parramatta are getting a new stadium because the area is set to grow massively and teams from 3 different codes play there.
How many times in the last few seasons has any of those three teams actually sold out the venue? Also, I know the Wanderers and the cheats are two of the teams you're alluding to, are the Giants leaving spotless? And does population growth in a particular area necessarily equate to an exponential growth in terms of support for the local NRL team? I'd imagine there might be a fair number of people from South West Sydney who might relocate to the Parramatta area, but I imagine they will continue supporting the Dogs.

The Wanderers fill it regularly. And I would imagine once the stadium is done the Giants will move there, yes.

Parramatta alone is going to pick up an extra 100,000 people in the next few years. With GWS as a whole picking up a few hundred thousand more.

Numbers of fans for individual teams is not the relevant consideration. Parramatta is being established as essentially the central city of a tri-city model for Sydney (another new CBD at Badgery’s Creek to be the third).

It’s not an NRL decision, it’s part of a ton of infrastructure development that the NSW State government is putting in to Parramatta so that it can accommodate the projected growth.

About time I got one right! It totally sucks sharing and getting it wrong! You guys are brutal!
I tip my cap to you mate. That's the risk you take when you share information passed on to you from up the vine. Sometimes it will be spot on, other times off the mark. Regardless of whether it eventuates or not, at least you and @Snake have the balls to put it out there.

Not to scare everyone, I had also heard today from a total wanker that Manly had been asked by Pearce's management team to withdraw it's contract because Pearce had invoked his 10 day cooling off period because Knights had offered $1.2mil next 2 years . Of course I was having the preverbal heart attack, but this is unconfirmed, if Pearce wants a Premiership - Manly the place to be!

The Wanderers fill it regularly. And I would imagine once the stadium is done the Giants will move there, yes.

Parramatta alone is going to pick up an extra 100,000 people in the next few years. With GWS as a whole picking up a few hundred thousand more.

Numbers of fans for individual teams is not the relevant consideration. Parramatta is being established as essentially the central city of a tri-city model for Sydney (another new CBD at Badgery’s Creek to be the third).

It’s not an NRL decision, it’s part of a ton of infrastructure development that the NSW State government is putting in to Parramatta so that it can accommodate the projected growth.
They have been sayin’ that for 20 years! Still no-one wants to live there.

Maybe so, but that doesn't detract from the fact that the Eels are cheats, and Greenberg is corrupt.

Nobody knows for sure other than the club themselves, anything else is only speculation

However I can see where a big chunk of it has gone. First of all, the cap has increased, but so has the squad size from 25 to 30 so that's not as significant as it seems

A lot of deals these days aren't done on money figures, but on %, so if the cap rises, those players on the % deal with have their money rising as well, I'd imagine DCE will be one of those

The Trbojevic brothers, id imagine this year, we were paying them 600k combined, maybe 700k. Next season onwards I'd imagine that is now up around 1.4-1.5 million

So many factors involved that's it's impossible to know where we sit
What will be really interesting is if that usless platinum coated 24carat c@&$ Greenburg,stands in the way of us signing MP due to this baseless salary cap hoax .While allowing rorters eels etc to be oblivious to the cap.They are like the taxi driver driving a drunk asleep(Greenburg) in the backseat around the city just running up a bigger and bigger tab .
If Greenburg does interfere with MP going to manly then I would expect Penn to get the biggest legal bully in the playground and blow the corrupt practices of the NRl and the dim witted dullard that runs it apart
On a side note I would love to see Greenburg exposed as the slithering snake he is in Des’s court case .in fact this is just yet another example of Greenburg s poor decision making Des and dogs was never going to work as others have said
Go get em Des!! Resign Greenburg you lightweight!

I tip my cap to you mate. That's the risk you take when you share information passed on to you from up the vine. Sometimes it will be spot on, other times off the mark. Regardless of whether it eventuates or not, at least you and @Snake have the balls to put it out there.

Thanks mate, it's a fine line trying to trip around confidentiality, trying not to make it non evident where the source comes (to protect them) and the phone calls saying "I didn't tell you to share it", to sharing info about the team we care so much about, and want to share with you guys & girls. I get direct info on mostly 2 clubs but with the extra relationships it grows to 4. It is amazing that most management teams of each NRL team actually read the posts on this site. Guess that's on Dan for building a great website!

Im in Newcastle every few weeks, stay out at Merewether . Head into Newcastle city with the wife for a coffee down on the main strip and a stroll through hunter st . Maybe a drive along the beach to kill some time which just about covers everthing . I'll guarantee one thing , this place will not suit Mitchell Pearce .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10