All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
A mate just rang me and said Greenbanger wont let manly sign Pearce as we will excede the cap . Anyone heard this ?

Unfortunately Pearce has it in his head that he is the leader of the team he plays for. Yes he was the leader for us these last 2 years but we have had better years when there was a Carney or Maloney to call the shots. Mitchell is a toiler, a good one but you cannot depend on him to get you out of trouble for 80% of the games...sure he'll kick a field goal now and then but most times if the team was depending on him, you just don't get that from him....

I'm sure that if you get him, he will be good and you can even be champions as long as DCE is the man for most of the rounds...but if he gets injured like an Ingliss did this last season and Pearce has to take charge, then you're stuffed. Pearce tries his heart out and tackles well though the last few games he was a little off. His kicking though is ineffective. I like Pearce as a young man...his past behaviour has been blown out of proportion... He's no Harvey Wienstein...I wish him well for any club as long as we don't get beaten....

To your 45% you need to add the 2% Medicare le

To your 45% you need to add the 2% medicare levy (a tax by another name) and the 2% "emergency budget repair levy" that was introduced to fix the last mess left to us by the ALP/Greens, which was supposed to be only temporary but has now become entrenched because the politicians always take the easy road instead of doing the hard thing and actually try to reign in our out of control welfare spending.
Hey Terry
I have some good news for you! The 2% Temporary Budget Repair Levy was phased out on 30/06/17 so you’re actually only paying 47% this year.

So I guess it’s your shout mate @;)

Unfortunately Pearce has it in his head that he is the leader of the team he plays for. Yes he was the leader for us these last 2 years but we have had better years when there was a Carney or Maloney to call the shots. Mitchell is a toiler, a good one but you cannot depend on him to get you out of trouble for 80% of the games...sure he'll kick a field goal now and then but most times if the team was depending on him, you just don't get that from him....

I'm sure that if you get him, he will be good and you can even be champions as long as DCE is the man for most of the rounds...but if he gets injured like an Ingliss did this last season and Pearce has to take charge, then you're stuffed. Pearce tries his heart out and tackles well though the last few games he was a little off. His kicking though is ineffective. I like Pearce as a young man...his past behaviour has been blown out of proportion... He's no Harvey Wienstein...I wish him well for any club as long as we don't get beaten....
We mostly beat easts anyway, sorry rog

I thought you lost the left one in a previous bet? How many left ones do you have?
Nah, it's the same bet......... I'd never give my right one away. I am enjoying this thread though .....

and in other news as we wait patiently for Pearcey....
IMG_6829.PNG

Nah, it's the same bet......... I'd never give my right one away. I am enjoying this thread though .....
You just seem so keen to give that left one away. I'm starting to think it's damaged and you just want to offload it on some poor unsuspecting schmuck?
Maybe you should go to the Eels or Dogs forum and try to offload it there?

If he wants his revenge on the Roosters then it's best for Pearce to sign with us, Robinson knows this and is exactly why he didn't want him signing with us.

If he wants to go after the money then Knights would be his preferred team.

Give Pearce a chance??? Well I suppose sometimes you need to throw a dog a bone to get things to happen. Actually, I am bit surprised he isn't preferencing the dogs to be honest....

A mate just rang me and said Greenbanger wont let manly sign Pearce as we will excede the cap . Anyone heard this ?

Is it this same bloke? "Just 10 minutes ago i was in at work checking on things before i go on a well earned Holiday. My mate luke who operates a sports memorabilia shop told me that Thompson to manly is a done deal , just waiting on confirmation. He said he will lift manly big time and that kapows game will go to another level because of it . Happy days"

If so get new mates.

Give Pearce a chance??? Well I suppose sometimes you need to throw a dog a bone to get things to happen. Actually, I am bit surprised he isn't preferencing the dogs to be honest....
What’s all this dog talk. I’m having a beer on my deck with my kelpie, a lovely Friday evening so far.

If memory serves me correct; he’s won you more games than he’s lost. Particularly last season, but let’s not let positive thinking cloud the truth.

Weidler just said on the news that Pearce has now visited Manly, Sharks and Newcastle but is yet to receive a financial offer from any club. I highly doubt that.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10