All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Weidller lives in Bondi is a roosters supporter and hates manly..i did some cross fit training with minichello a few years back and Mason came in.. weidlller was there and giving it to him about joining manly... believe half of what he says especially where Manly is concerned... him and rothtool obviously have agendas ( probably scarred as kids watching the Manly juggernaut rubbish their teams).. they will be bleeding if Pearce comes to Manly as they know it will not only be a good move for Pearce but for Manly. So basically through the media they are trying to put doubt in Mitchell's mind about joining us.. bagging away just like they do with DCE every chance the low lives get.

Facts are simple- we were chasing Thompson before the sniff of what was going on at the roosters came to the nose, we pulled out of Thompson and obviously we would have been offering at least $400/450K or he wouldn't have shown the interest he did. ( we did let Myles go so theres $500K +)
We then release Green who would be on at least $350/400K, so at the very least we would have around $800/ 900K to offer Pearce for 2018 and we wouldn't need to be offloading Darcy Lussick, That too is just the media trying to destabilize our playing group).

and as if the Sharks have got bucket loads, look at their roster, seriously, If they have bucket loads it would be around $1mill per year ($3mill over 3 years)

We would come very close to that amount and dare say we are. it may be $800K for 2018 and then $1.1 or $1.2 for 2019/20, so I cant see how Manly are not in the same vicinity as the Gummys.

As for the Knights, they may be cashed up and yeah realistically they may offer him $3.6 or $3.8 over the next 3 years, that will then come down to a choice that Mitchell has to make $600 to $800K over the next 3 years is a lot of money and if he chooses that way well good luck to him, life goes on and Manly will be back bigger and better regardless.

Last edited:
Weidller lives in Bondi is a roosters supporter and hates manly..i did some cross fit training with minichello a few years back and Mason came in.. weidlller was there and giving it to him about joining manly... believe half of what he says especially where Manly is concerned... him and rothtool obviously have agendas ( probably scarred as kids watching the Manly juggernaut rubbish their teams).. they will be bleeding if Pearce comes to Manly as they know it will not only be a good move for Pearce but for Manly. So basically through the media they are trying to put doubt in Mitchell's mind about joining us.. bagging away just like they do with DCE every chance the low lives get.

Facts are simple- we were chasing Thompson before the sniff of what was going on at the roosters came to the nose, we pulled out of Thompson and obviously we would have been offering at least $400/450K or he wouldn't have shown the interest he did. ( we did let Myles go so theres $500K +)
We then release Green who would be on at least $350/400K, so at the very least we would have around $800/ 900K to offer Pearce for 2018 and we wouldn't need to be offloading Darcy Lussick, That too is just the media trying to destabilize our playing group).

and as if the Sharks have got bucket loads, look at their roster, seriously, If they have bucket loads it would be around $1mill per year ($3mill over 3 years)

We would come very close to that amount and dare say we are. it may be $800K for 2018 and then $1.1 or $1.2 for 2019/20, so I cant see how Manly are not in the same vicinity as the Gummys.

As for the Knights, they may be cashed up and yeah realistically they may offer him $3.6 or $3.8 over the next 3 years, that will then come down to a choice that Mitchell has to make $600 to $800K over the next 3 years is a lot of money and if he chooses that way well good luck to him, life goes on and Manly will be back bigger and better regardless.

Seems to me that he's got to choose between playing in a good side under a coach that he likes, or a pay cheque. More often than not where there's smoke there's fire and all the smoke is coming out of Manly right now.

Seems to me that he's got to choose between playing in a good side under a coach that he likes, or a pay cheque. More often than not where there's smoke there's fire and all the smoke is coming out of Manly right now.
If we come close with the big money offers then he will come to us . Money talks and people listen

#leftnutstillthere#leftnutsafe
giphy.gif

Weidler’s column this week says the longer it goes on the more danger there is of Manly losing out. Also apparently shopping Lussick around to fit Pearce in.

If that’s the case our Prop stocks would be looking extremely thin.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-prove-doubters-wrong-20171125-gzsw4i.html

What a load of **** by weirdler.. Why wld we be trying to sign someone with no money ! & as if the gummy sharks wld have anymore .. Gallen & lewis will both have one year each left ... If their is any truth in it these pricks have uncovered something big in this investigation ! We cant afford too offload anyone so just sign todd carney ffs .. Or we will end up with nothing .. Oh one more thing wat happened to all this money we were suposedly going after klemmer & thompson with , weirdler & others must think it was monopoly money ..

Manly must be confident by letting Green go . Either way someone is coming .
It was purely coincidental. Blake Green wasn't turning up to training and his manager was playing hardball with the club, so his position at Manly was untenable. If the player was Tom T, Jake T or Chez or someone of that ilk, the club would have played hardball in return, but a 31 year old journeyman with only a year left on his contract was a simple decision for the club....cut him loose and go about chasing bigger fish.

Also, if we held on and held on and held on, Green's opportunity at the Warriors may have been retracted and then any opportunity to chase Pearce would be made even more difficult because we'd need to find Green another home and that's not so straight forward. Green's new club would need to be offering big $$$, security and have the cap space to provide it.

Just on the cap space issue, it's real.

Manly do not have the luxury that the Roosters have of propping up their entire squad with third party deals.

The upgraded contracts of Tom and Jake T have accounted for the the Matai and Snake coin. Lawrence was on bugger all and DCE's contract is based on a % of the cap, so when it went up, so did his pay cheque.

I mentioned about three months ago on the forum that Lussick would be the forward to be shopped around if we needed to clear space and Weidler has mentioned it in the article above.

It's all hypotheticals though. No Pearce means no shopping players around.

Just on the cap space issue, it's real.

Manly do not have the luxury that the Roosters have of propping up their entire squad with third party deals.

The upgraded contracts of Tom and Jake T have accounted for the the Matai and Snake coin. Lawrence was on bugger all and DCE's contract is based on a % of the cap, so when it went up, so did his pay cheque.

I mentioned about three months ago on the forum that Lussick would be the forward to be shopped around if we needed to clear space and Weidler has mentioned it in the article above.

It's all hypotheticals though. No Pearce means no shopping players around.
If Lawrence was on bugger all, why drop him when we're light on props?

It was purely coincidental. Blake Green wasn't turning up to training and his manager was playing hardball with the club, so his position at Manly was untenable. If the player was Tom T, Jake T or Chez or someone of that ilk, the club would have played hardball in return, but a 31 year old journeyman with only a year left on his contract was a simple decision for the club....cut him loose and go about chasing bigger fish.

Also, if we held on and held on and held on, Green's opportunity at the Warriors may have been retracted and then any opportunity to chase Pearce would be made even more difficult because we'd need to find Green another home and that's not so straight forward. Green's new club would need to be offering big $$$, security and have the cap space to provide it.
That was the closest thing i have ever seen as far as coincidence goes . I see your point though mate . I said this once before , hanging on to a player that wants out could have been a disaster to our 18 aspirations . Yep and 31 years of age .

If Lawrence was on bugger all, why drop him when we're light on props?
We got great value from Lawrence including off-field, but his age and injury history are against him, plus he doesn't make much of a dent in the line when he runs. We might be thinking it's time for some of our up-and-comers to go to another level.

Only been up there the once mate, being yesterday, but I agree I think they’re in with a chance given the cash they’re throwing.

If they miss out on him as they have with Bird, Maloney, Graham etc they’re struggling.
Yeah not sure will nab him

Is Pearce left not worthy? Should we be emasculating the team to get Pearces nuts into the squad? I think we should keep our nuts intact, and insert a backrower of note into the Sea Eagles instead.
If we have no capable half next to chez, we'd end up like the Warriors with the halves pairing of Johnson and Leilui (however you spell it). We have some forwards with great potential coming through, prefer we release hastings to dogs if they want him, but a prop of Lussicks calibre is more easily replaced than Green, or a potential half of Pearce's calibre

So effectively issac Moses put a Gun to club head. I say the linking to Moylan and Pearce is effect of a greedy player manager. Do you know plan if we don’t get Pearce ? Who plays 6 Hastings, wright

I just dont understand how we would go for a player without any money - we must have some. I think we will get him.just a hunch

Any info about back-up targets if we miss Pearce? Or just go with the squad we have?
If we miss out on Pearce it will come down to the squad we have and maybe chase other players looking for a release or an opportunity etc.

I would like to get Napa from Roosters and give Hastings a go and have him kicking goals...I think that'd be a better balance than getting Pearce. But we'll see. I know the rumours that he had already signed were false so it's anyone's game right now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11