All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I just dont understand how we would go for a player without any money - we must have some. I think we will get him.just a hunch
We don't have no money, we just don't have a million in the first year...plus you need to have 30 players registered so when you bring one in, you need to move someone else on etc. it's a complex jigsaw.

I just dont understand how we would go for a player without any money - we must have some. I think we will get him.just a hunch
We'd have some that's for sure, although not in the millions as we aren't able to directly compete with competitors financially at current, that said, we can hand him a back ended deal and wollah Pearce is happy, Manly is happy. We then let Hastings, Brown leave next season and we are fine

Sure but we would have known the ball park figure to get him so why offer if you cant deliver -doesnt make sense

Gee if we don't get Pearce and we have been blackmailed into releasing Green then next year isn't looking promising. DCE isn't the player to organise this team and do the basics, he struggles on that front. If we don't have another experienced half to play that structured role then next year will be like 2016 again when we put our 5/8 eggs in Walker's basket.

Hastings might be the answer, but if he couldn't unseat Green this year then what changes for next season ?? He wasn't even the best half in the NSW cup side.

The rest are unproven, but we might have to take the risk on one of them. Unless we can pull a rabbit out of a hat.

I'm hoping Pearce is coming, but it seems this is dragging on longer than I had hoped, which makes me nervous.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Big bucks for Pearce (who goes missing in big games and that will not change) on top of DCE, Turbo etc. when we're light on in forward depth is insanity.

Weidler’s column this week says the longer it goes on the more danger there is of Manly losing out. Also apparently shopping Lussick around to fit Pearce in.

If that’s the case our Prop stocks would be looking extremely thin.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-to-prove-doubters-wrong-20171125-gzsw4i.html
Just on the cap space issue, it's real.

Manly do not have the luxury that the Roosters have of propping up their entire squad with third party deals.

The upgraded contracts of Tom and Jake T have accounted for the the Matai and Snake coin. Lawrence was on bugger all and DCE's contract is based on a % of the cap, so when it went up, so did his pay cheque.

I mentioned about three months ago on the forum that Lussick would be the forward to be shopped around if we needed to clear space and Weidler has mentioned it in the article above.

It's all hypotheticals though. No Pearce means no shopping players around.

What . So your telling me we have got no money ... Everyone got an xtra 2 mill plus .. Myles green & lawrences money cmon how does over 3 mill equate to nothing ..

Shame that a couple of Junior's past indiscretions could affect Manly "s prospects of arranging a possible T P A for him but that just would not apply to Manly and them are the breaks . Still seemed the best move to release Green and it may well be a case of Hastings having to step up and really try to show his mettle . Really do not know much about Croker , seems keen and willing and must have something going for him . Hard decision for Pearce and really Manly can only do so much to get him here . What will be , will be .

Shame that a couple of Junior's past indiscretions could affect Manly "s prospects of arranging a possible T P A for him but that just would not apply to Manly and them are the breaks . Still seemed the best move to release Green and it may well be a case of Hastings having to step up and really try to show his mettle . Really do not know much about Croker , seems keen and willing and must have something going for him . Hard decision for Pearce and really Manly can only do so much to get him here . What will be , will be .
TPA - Petbarn.

Our cap position having guess but off out cap
Snake - 700
Myles - 500
Matai - 550
Lawrence - 300
Green - 350

Upgrades
Tom t - 900
Jake t - 750
Addin - 350 ? Not sure here
Jorge - new deal 300 estimate

Players who on full contract after previous club paid portion
Curtis sironen - 400 estimate
Perret - 200 estimate
Uate - 300 estimate
Hastings - 200 estimate
No idea here what there on.

I say if club needs money for pearce i suggest matt wright clubs always want experienced finisher.

Our cap position having guess but off out cap
Snake - 700
Myles - 500
Matai - 550
Lawrence - 300
Green - 350

Upgrades
Tom t - 900
Jake t - 750
Addin - 350 ? Not sure here
Jorge - new deal 300 estimate

Players who on full contract after previous club paid portion
Curtis sironen - 400 estimate
Perret - 200 estimate
Uate - 300 estimate
Hastings - 200 estimate
No idea here what there on.

I say if club needs money for pearce i suggest matt wright clubs always want experienced finisher.
You forgot to mention players we've signed,
Tanginoa
Paseka
Sipley
Croker
Gosiewski
That's probably a million there.
DCE upgrade as a percentage could be another 200 or 300,000.
Turbo upgrades cancelled out most of Snake & Matai

All a guess of course but it's realistic to suppose we can make a decent offer to Pearce but that would be about it.

He was probably just having a bit of a lend of you Al,most of us can get a bit sensitive to comments.You are probably like me and want to get all your thoughts out into one post rather than going back and forth with 30 small posts....
Pretty sound advice and probably spot on . Hope that you can keep up your awesome work with your always interesting info with player signings and movements and potential signing "s details and so on .

Said it before and I'll say it again. Big bucks for Pearce (who goes missing in big games and that will not change) on top of DCE, Turbo etc. when we're light on in forward depth is insanity.
Pearce won't be our everything, like he was for the Roosters, he'd be one of our two great halfs, they can share the workload meaning they won't fatigue as much and will be able to chip in when needed. He's a running half, and a leader/organiser. That, combined with the values chez plays with makes a well balanced star halves pairing. Each half is better at the things the other half lacks, they are going to be a complete halves pairing

Pearce won't be our everything, like he was for the Roosters, he'd be one of our two great halfs, they can share the workload meaning they won't fatigue as much and will be able to chip in when needed. He's a running half, and a leader/organiser. That, combined with the values chez plays with makes a well balanced star halves pairing. Each half is better at the things the other half lacks, they are going to be a complete halves pairing

Oh please Pearce be our everything...sorry Harry. Couldnt resist it.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10