All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
giphy.gif

dogboy come, dogboy go - sit dogboy sit.
if we need dogboy to be a top 4 team, I'd be happy to stay with the Rorters John West Schnook salmon and be just top 8 again.

Hastings seemingly wants to play with Manly, not sure about dogboy, and to be honest, I'm not sure I want him to play for Manly.

can we have a third option?

giphy.gif

I love how the NRL article makes a comment about Pearce being concerned about the NRL investigation... Almost like gloating about it.

"The Sharks are arguably closer to a premiership next year than their northern beaches rivals, however Pearce lives closer to Manly and also has a strong relationship with Sea Eagles coach Trent Barrett from their time together playing for NSW.

Pearce is understood to be concerned about the NRL salary cap investigation into Manly and is monitoring the situation closely."
So Pearce is just sitting there hitting refresh waiting for the NRL’s investigation to end...

giphy.gif

From Darcy Lussick in reply to Weidler:

My manager told you it’s 100% not true I’m being shopped around when you contacted him and he told you not to write it. Come on Danny I was just starting to like you.
I find that interesting because at one point, Lussick was being shopped to the Dragons before they ended up getting James Graham...so when I saw Weidler mention it, I thought there may be some merit to it...probably not.

However, it is not uncommon for clubs to discuss the idea of offloading players without first discussing it with the player...the tap on the shoulder can happen anywhere, anytime.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10