All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unsure if I want us to sign him or not.
If he stays I don't see the Roosters paying top dollar for 3 halves, someone will have to go.
The talk of Pearce being upset at losing his 7 jersey and possibly playing 6 or 9 instead he might as well stay as he would be wearing the number 6 anyway if he comes here.
Sharks or Knights he would wear the 7. Even though he is set up for life a 4-5 year deal at the Knights who have plenty of money spare could see him the highest paid player in the game.
Thing is that DCE plays a role of a five-eighth, so Pearce would be the main organiser like Green was this season

Unless he has a fetish for number 7's I see no reason why he wouldn't like the prospect of playing a major role at manly ;)

I have good info that pearce will sign for manly. A reliable source, although the same source that told us Thompson was coming. Manly pulled their offer for Thompson as soon as pearce became an option, maybe no coincidence.
Which could possibly explain the "next week" signing that didn't end up happening.

YouKnowItMakesSense 1.jpg

Does anyone know what Pearce's conversation rate is? Might be good to have a player that we can rely on to kick our conversations giving how close the competition was last season in terms of points? I doubt Wright will be in the squad if Taufua is back to full fitness.
well i know a lot of people don't like the way DCE talks but i don't see the need to recruit someone to kick him for it. are you saying we talk too much on the field?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8