All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newcastle are becoming more likely with each passing day. Instead of spending a mill on Pearce, Gorman could instead look at getting Lieulia and Thompson.
1 Turbo
2 Jorge
3 Walker
4 Leuilua
5 Uate
6 Hastings
7 DCE
8 Marty
9 API
10 Lussick
11 Siro
12 Thompson
13 Jake

14 Perrett
15 AFB
16 Tanginoa
17 Croker

18 Sipley
19 Lane
20 Gosiewski
21 Paseka
22 Winterstein
23 Brown
Etc etc

That team looks great .. But will be the same dollars as pearce... & according to everyone we havent got it ??

Newcastle are becoming more likely with each passing day. Instead of spending a mill on Pearce, Gorman could instead look at getting Lieulia and Thompson.
1 Turbo
2 Jorge
3 Walker
4 Leuilua
5 Uate
6 Hastings
7 DCE
8 Marty
9 API
10 Lussick
11 Siro
12 Thompson
13 Jake

14 Perrett
15 AFB
16 Tanginoa
17 Croker

18 Sipley
19 Lane
20 Gosiewski
21 Paseka
22 Winterstein
23 Brown
Etc etc
If we don't sign Pearce that could be plan B. Your list looks decent enough except for number 23. Best to go to Hyde Park and slap a jersey on a homeless drunk who'd have more impact, class and finesse..

If we don't sign Pearce that could be plan B. Your list looks decent enough except for number 23. Best to go to Hyde Park and slap a jersey on a homeless drunk who'd have more impact, class and finesse..
Yeah man, I was going to include him amongst the etc etc of the post, but the bloke just keeps getting a start and I decided to post best case scenario. Which is Brown somewhere between the seventeen and the etc etc making up the numbers brigade.

Yeah man, I was going to include him amongst the etc etc of the post, but the bloke just keeps getting a start and I decided to post best case scenario. Which is Brown somewhere between the seventeen and the etc etc making up the numbers brigade.
I'm not having a go at you at all.. It's like we can't get rid of him. I don't have anything against the guy personally.. But give someone else a crack.. He's got heart but that's all. I've got a heart too but not named in the squad even at @ 23.. It's time for him to retire like good old Myles.

NRL .COM

Pearce tug-of-wars hots up
The battle for Mitchell Pearce's signature will heat up on Wednesday with the halfback to visit the Cronulla Sharks' facilities and his manager to meet the Newcastle Knights about a potential deal worth close to a million dollars a season.

NRL.com understands Knights legends Andrew and Matthew Johns have been in regular contact with Pearce in a bid to lure the NSW halfback to the Hunter in a potential deal that will give Newcastle their best No.7 since Andrew Johns himself.

The Manly Sea Eagles, who Pearce has already visited, are also in the race but, like the Sharks, haven't been able to get close to what the Knights are willing to fork out.

Pearce, who has already met with Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan, will on Wednesday get a tour of the club's facilities as he weighs up his future in the hope of making a decision by the end of this week.

Pearce's manager, Steve Gillis, will travel to Newcastle to attend to a number of matters – none more important than Pearce's future.

The Knights are desperate to land Pearce but want to make sure he wants to join the rebuilding club for the right reasons.

Pearce has a good understanding of the plans each team and coach has for him but is yet to see a formal offer despite being provided an indication of the contract value at the respective clubs.

While Pearce has a relationship with Manly coach Trent Barrett from their playing days together for NSW in State of Origin, he's also being heavily courted by Andrew Johns, who worked with Pearce as the halves coach at the Sydney Roosters last year.

It is understood Pearce is genuinely torn and remains undecided as he contemplates whether he wants to make the lifestyle change required by making the move to Newcastle.

I'm not having a go at you at all.. It's like we can't get rid of him. I don't have anything against the guy personally.. But give someone else a crack.. He's got heart but that's all. I've got a heart too but not named in the squad even at @ 23.. It's time for him to retire like good old Myles.
Mate not for one second did I think you were having a go at me, and I couldn’t agree with you more regarding Monsieur Brown. I will celebrate his departure from the club in the same fashion I would a top line signing.

At this stage, I am leaning towards preferring Hastings getting the 6, and leave the Pearce saga for the Knights to enjoy.

Pearce would be a great fit here, but this is dragging on way too long now for my liking.

Squads are training. Time to make a decision and get on with it.

29 year$ of age . The last contract pay $hould be your bigge$t in a $hort NRL career .
Your club has $hown you what NRL loyalty i$

82122-diabolik.jpg

If the delay is just the cooling off period elapsing then I’m ok with it. If he actually hasn’t signed with anyone yet then I will find it harder and harder to care with each passing day.

If he goes to the Knights they will still suck, their problems go way deeper than just being short a few marquee players.

How can we get rid of him (Brown) when no club wants him LOL . I can assure you if we cant get rid of him this year we certainly wont resign him .

If the delay is just the cooling off period elapsing then I’m ok with it. If he actually hasn’t signed with anyone yet then I will find it harder and harder to care with each passing day.

If he goes to the Knights they will still suck, their problems go way deeper than just being short a few marquee players.
Absolutely! The last thing we need is to be roped into paying one million plus for Pearce, or signing him at 950k for five years. If he wants a premiership then take our offer and play ball. If he wants a retirement plan then fcuk off up to the Knights and play for a spoon with his nefarious Rooster mates. I’m sure we as a club have drawn a line in the sand. Gorman has already said as much without actually saying it. Let the Knights pay way overs (again) and pay Hodgko 750k to run around in NSW Cup. At least we won’t have to keep watching Brown beat his chest about their never ending cap while telling the world how Newcastle is the most exotic and wonderful place in Australia.

I dont know but as far as im concerned Supreme leader is just putting his opinion across like everyone else on here.

Wrong he has claimed inside mail that is completely different to us discussing opinions. You and I have no idea what's going on and don't claim to he does claim to have "contacts" and as I said he needs new contacts because all his mail so far has been rubbish. So either he is lying or he needs more sources. If he is so in the know he certainly hasn't displayed it on this site not leaked or alluded to any story so I call bull****. Look at the quote direct info he states more like he heard it at the local.

Thanks mate, it's a fine line trying to trip around confidentiality, trying not to make it non evident where the source comes (to protect them) and the phone calls saying "I didn't tell you to share it", to sharing info about the team we care so much about, and want to share with you guys & girls. I get direct info on mostly 2 clubs but with the extra relationships it grows to 4

Last edited:
Absolutely! The last thing we need is to be roped into paying one million plus for Pearce, or signing him at 950k for five years. If he wants a premiership then take our offer and play ball. If he wants a retirement plan then fcuk off up to the Knights and play for a spoon with his nefarious Rooster mates. I’m sure we as a club have drawn a line in the sand. Gorman has already said as much without actually saying it. Let the Knights pay way overs (again) and pay Hodgko 750k to run around in NSW Cup. At least we won’t have to keep watching Brown beat his chest about their never ending cap while telling the world how Newcastle is the most exotic and wonderful place in Australia.
He has already won a premiership . He would be a fool not to take the money and all the Newcastle sexy honeys that he wants .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8