All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wrong he has claimed inside mail that is completely different to us discussing opinions. You and I have no idea what's going on and don't claim to he does claim to have "contacts" and as I said he needs new contacts because all his mail so far has been rubbish. So either he is lying or he needs more sources.
He should head up to specsavers. They've got a sale on 'contacts'. ;)

I think I'm over this Pearce business. I was a little excited at the prospect of him and Cherry but it's taking too long and he'll probably chase money as they all do.
Manly need to start organising themselves with our other halves prospects. No need to waste time on drama. Start training with what we have to win #9. Manly play well under our famous radar. Green gone, a hole to fill. Watch the odds sink really low and then hopefully we'll surprise many.

I think we all need to be a bit more patient.. How do I know this? Well I was just lectured by my wife a moment ago for being impatient!! So I'm just sharing the love with my feathered friends.

Apparently Trent has built a wonderful culture where players want to play for him and win for him, which is fabulous. However we are now apparently also prepared to shift players who are supposedly loyal to the Sea Eagles to fit in a player who is still unsure if he wants to play for us. That’ll do me.... so much do the culture!
We released Green so his family are in a better position. That to me speaks the opposite, that showed we have loyalty, and are prepared to sacrifice (or take risk) to help a good clubman succeed, no matter where. If we had no loyalty we would've had to have released him with no clubs interested although Manly knew of the Warrior's interest and decided that it'd be best for both for a release to be given. And I 100% agree

Pearce is good mates with Foz and knows how big the Kieran Forum is, so he is deliberately delaying signing with anyone in a bid to be the biggest thread on Silvertails.

A few more weeks of rumours and speculation and we should be there.

Next week he is meeting with the Tigpies, Souffs and Perth Dolphins to continue the speculation.

Apparently Trent has built a wonderful culture where players want to play for him and win for him, which is fabulous. However we are now apparently also prepared to shift players who are supposedly loyal to the Sea Eagles to fit in a player who is still unsure if he wants to play for us. That’ll do me.... so much do the culture!

A little premature, but I do hope one day he builds a winning culture, as it is more a trying culture at this time, which is a start.

Oh please .. No ! We already have 4 players of his calibre .. Dont bloody throw anymore good money away .. If you thinkk hastings or croker cant do the job , what the bloody hell are they doing herw & why have they been signed
Obviously the coach/club don't think Hastings or Croker could do the job currently that's why they're after Pearce.. It seems Hastings is out of flavour for one reason or another.. Still I'd like to see him have a go.

IMG_0581.JPG

Thought some fun was needed
Caption away

IMG_0582.JPG

Now this photo I like more
Have fun
How about " finally I am going to make those manly fans sane again, let's sign on the dotted line, oh wait I still need another week to decide oh well there will be always #nextweek:)

View attachment 7076

Now this photo I like more
Have fun
How about " finally I am going to make those manly fans sane again, let's sign on the dotted line, oh wait I still need another week to decide oh well there will be always #nextweek:)
With the marker pen, I feel like it looks like he is learning letters and sight words

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8