Allgood had to hit or be hit: Maitua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
the mauler said:
Allgood will be in all sorts when Matai is finished with him in a couple of weeks.

So, anyone who cares about Skivvi as much as we Fans do, please tell him to 'take one (or however many) for the Team' :idea:

You sound like the bulldogs in coffs harbour.

Too soon?

I Agree with Maitua and Gallen. Allgood got in first. Good luck to him. Matai will be playing next week he won't.

But his hit on buhrer was a joke and deserved 5 weeks for that.

Bradza said:
Garts said:
I agree with Matua, Matai was not coming at him to shake his hand ffs. It was always going to end up as a blue when he ran so far. I don't blame Allgood for belting him, he thought I might as well get in first. I just would have run away seeing Stevie come at me. Lol.

So Garts, Allgood couldn't just get ready to defend himself IF Matai stupidly decided to throw a punch, he had to get one in first just in case. Fair dinkum!

That was a option. And in the circumstances probably the best one to take. If he took that option he would probably not be suspended. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I am just wont criticize him for the option that he took. When I am sure if it was Gallen charging at one our own we would all be singing from a different song sheet if our player reacted like Allgood. We would be coming out with the exact same stuff.

Why dont we judge Allgood on what happened rather than some hypothetical hindsight theory which blame shifts to the reactions of Manly fans.

Allgood's excuse of had to hit or be hit did not escape him suspension or a reputation of being a pussycat

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
the mauler said:
Allgood will be in all sorts when Matai is finished with him in a couple of weeks.

So, anyone who cares about Skivvi as much as we Fans do, please tell him to 'take one (or however many) for the Team' :idea:

You sound like the bulldogs in coffs harbour.

Too soon?

Nah, all good :p

bones said:
dowdz said:
I agree with Dan.

Matai didn't even put an arm out to push him.

Lost respect for Gallen after those comments.

I don't know why you would ever have any respect for Gallen in the first place. Biggest grub in the game in my opinion.

You make a great point bones. Must be when he puts on the NSW jersey.

panash said:
voicefromthehill said:
I think the article and even Maituas words reflect the fear that others have of Stevie. I don't believe he is saying Stevie was going to belt him, more that Allgood was ****ting himself when he saw our enforcer was taking exception to the cheap shots.

Gallen on the other hand just diminished the respect I have for him

agree !!! gallen is a muppet....

and he can't knock the skin of custard. Weak ass punches he throws didn't even create a breaze.

COMMANDER said:
panash said:
voicefromthehill said:
I think the article and even Maituas words reflect the fear that others have of Stevie. I don't believe he is saying Stevie was going to belt him, more that Allgood was ****ting himself when he saw our enforcer was taking exception to the cheap shots.

Gallen on the other hand just diminished the respect I have for him

agree !!! gallen is a muppet....

and he can't knock the skin of custard. Weak ass punches he throws didn't even create a breaze.

Certainly caused a storm amongst the precious QLDers

We probably should just be grateful the refs didn't give the penalty to the Eels for Matai being offside.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
That jerkoff Paul K.nt on Foxsports was making excuses for Allgimp and basically blaming Matai for causing the incident. The tool's hatred for us knows no bounds.

mickqld said:
That jerkoff Paul K.nt on Foxsports was making excuses for Allgimp and basically blaming Matai for causing the incident. The tool's hatred for us knows no bounds.

Well that will teach you for watching such a crap show

Napper said:
I Agree with Maitua and Gallen. Allgood got in first. Good luck to him. Matai will be playing next week he won't.

But his hit on buhrer was a joke and deserved 5 weeks for that.

In the 61st minute allgoon tried one of those swining arms in another tackle on Taufua I think who was already being held by Harrison only in that hit he contacted Harrisons arm, then next tackle he pushes Hassons face into the turf, The guy is a massive grub.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
are we all surprised ????

media and muppets jump at any chance to elevate the perpetrator if its against Manly...

another premiership for the mighty eagles in 2013 is exactly what this game and media needs....

and let the other players drool over our success , which the club they play for havnt even won a premiership yet...

tosser !!!!

Classic quote from Steve Matai about the return clash with Allgood next week.

"I'll definitely try to put a shot on Allgood. But it would be tough to get a shot on when he only takes the ball up four times a game. "

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8