Amateur players blog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well that's it for cricket for another year. End of the season was a washout unsurprisingly, so anticlimatic finish.

Not unhappy that the season is done, it's been a bit of a struggle and I feel cricketed out. Coaching the kids team AND playing does test the love of the game.

Despite a good start to the season where we went the first 5 or 6 undefeated we ended up losing our last two. Down on troops due to inevitable injuries and came up against a red hot comp leaders to get handed a lesson last round. Bowled OK this summer, but not much opportunity with the bat.

Any season updates ladies and gents? How are your respective seasons tracking?
Our sign on is next month.

Its been wet and Covid affected here in Sydney, so not the greatest of seasons so far.

Anybody still playing ?

I’m getting itchy feet again lol, my body would fall apart post the 40th birthday, but I think I’ll get on the park again sometime this season. Have had a couple of offers to play but they haven’t worked so far

Have been keen the last couple of seasons but a torn bicep tendon and a broken leg put paid to that

One of my best mates has been playing for NZ Over 50s for the past 4-5 years, been to a couple of World Cups

Funny enough after not playing for so many years I am getting the itch again.

Have been playing baseball but it is just not the same...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6