And Choc reckons he made a good career move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't hating on a club for having board problems kind of make us as low and unintelligent as the constant stream of dribblers that continually hate on us?

I'm always amazed on here at how, all of a sudden, journo's are right on the money with their gutter style approach to reporting, when the story is about another club. How is it possible to hate something if you truly believe you (or your club) is better than it?

Pretty sure it was Gandhi that said, "The weak can never forgive or show tolerance. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong".

Doesn't hating on a club for having board problems kind of make us as low and unintelligent as the constant stream of dribblers that continually hate on us?

I'm always amazed on here at how, all of a sudden, journo's are right on the money with their gutter style approach to reporting, when the story is about another club. How is it possible to hate something if you truly believe you (or your club) is better than it?

Pretty sure it was Gandhi that said, "The weak can never forgive or show tolerance. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong".

Thanks Moz. Exactly what I've been feeling most uncomfortable about.

Parra is a basket case. However there were plenty of calls for Dessie's life membership to be cancelled, and a few said the same about Choc's

All's fair in love, war and board politics.

As much as I dislike Des, he deserves his life membership. Love or Hate him he helped get the team were it is today (plus 2 premierships).

Choc was very good to Manly. He has gotten a great offer for his final contract to look after his family. Yes he winged alot and didn't help season 2014, but to suggest he lose his life membership is a joke.

?

He also said an eye for an eye ends up with the whole world blind.

And one or two other catchy quotes. Not sure if passive resistance would translate to rugby league though, you'd end up penalised for lying in the ruck. :rugby:

You're both wrong. It was Greenberg when he announced Barba would resume playing for the Bulldogs.

Choc's Life Membership should stand, BUT as a Football Club member I'll never ever vote again for a current player to recieve one again.

Only to be awarded AFTER they end their playing days

Actually I agree with Choc sort of
He was just trying to say that these idiot protestors on the roof of Abbotts office should be made to pay in disrupting pols businesses
You can argue that (and I have some sympathy for that argument) but to have a go at someone's looks because he disagreed with him tells us all we need 2 know about choc. He is a grub and a bully.

They killed Kenny

You bastards!

I like Kilkenny a bit better than a Guinness. Guinness is a bit sour to me whereas Kilkenny have a wonderful creamy flavour.

The best way is to get a pint of Kilkenny and a 5 oz glass of port. Drink about 6 oz of Kilkenny and pour the port into the Kilkenny.

Have about 5 or 6 and you won't feel a thing as long as you drink responsibly and don't try to drive home.

The way i felt the day he left i still feel it

7f77546945f948560cdc26b12b99d5ccd390c2e39d2849d3423ae7608dac066a.jpg

I don't know Anthony Watmough, but if Marga tells me he's a good bloke, that's good enough for me.

Have a BIG year Choc!!

Just not against us ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4