And Choc reckons he made a good career move

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think some of our facilities are pretty poor ( by comparison) and I know staff wise we have been operating with less than most other teams, but can't imagine a physio is an area they economised on!!

Just Chocspeak really, mostly dribble!!

Maybe he should go get his manly Tatts lasers off if he resents the club so much THE CLUB won those premierships! Not him! He can get that hideous back piece removed too.

Massive ego on the guy, used to love that about him. Kinda cringeworthy now, but I guess that's how it works.

If we do lose foran to parra, it will be in no small part thanks to this guy I reckon.

I just don't understand how Foran and Choc could be great mates. What would they talk about? Foran would be talking about Aristotle and Socrates and Choc would interrupt with something like "check out the rack on that sluzza".

I just don't understand how Foran and Choc could be great mates. What would they talk about? Foran would be talking about Aristotle and Socrates and Choc would interrupt with something like "check out the rack on that sluzza".

You bastard, I tried so hard not to laugh at that, and exploded, and spat on my workstation at work :)

Yeah it's a strange one.

Just had something about chocs parting shot to old coach Toovey in the seven news at 6 tonite.

Yeah it's a strange one.

Just had something about chocs parting shot to old coach Toovey in the seven news at 6 tonite.
yeah just saw that too Some players move on with dignity . lets just hope its not too bad and just a media beat up , to bag a legend like Toovey who gives his all for the club wont do him any favours , but then again he always hasn't been the sharpest tool in the shed

The Botox makes it hard to figure what he may be feeling at all.

yeah just saw that too Some players move on with dignity . lets just hope its not too bad and just a media beat up , to bag a legend like Toovey who gives his all for the club wont do him any favours , but then again he always hasn't been the sharpest tool in the shed

Master Blaster from Mad Max comes to mind ;)

Jeez you are right it does look like the old Chocster has been getting Botox shots , he's looking fresher and younger ( although that could be to do with Mrs Chocster!!)

Yep pissing myself laughing at that one too, especially the last sentence , pure Silvertails class that!!

Who's this choc guy you all keep talking about?
Sorry, I don't pay attention to opposition players.
NYEagle

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8