Andrew Davey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Rafferty

Mug punter

NRL Market Watch: Latest Parramatta Eels signing could seal Ryan Matterson’s exit​

In a sign Blues star Ryan Matterson may be leaving Parramatta, Manly forward Andrew Davey has signed a two-year deal with the Eels.

Davey, 30, is returning home after debuting for Parramatta back in 2020.

Bolstering their backrow depth could be deemed a sign that Parramatta is frightened of losing Matterson, who made his NSW State of Origin debut last week.

Matterson is being pursued by Wayne Bennett’s Dolphins.

Davey will start in the back-row for Sunday’s match against Wests Tigers at Campbelltown Stadium.

Manly had made an offer to extend Davey at Brookvale but the Queensland-born forward has elected to re-join Parramatta.

Davey has been a consistent performer this year at Manly under coach Des Hasler.

The Sunday Telegraph revealed that Parramatta was also interested in Roosters edge forward Angus Crichton.

Davey made his Manly debut in round one last year against the Sydney Roosters.

Embarrassing players choosing that scummy joint over us wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Nice way to Fuk up the day.

Eagle 1

First Grader

NRL Market Watch: Latest Parramatta Eels signing could seal Ryan Matterson’s exit​

In a sign Blues star Ryan Matterson may be leaving Parramatta, Manly forward Andrew Davey has signed a two-year deal with the Eels.

Davey, 30, is returning home after debuting for Parramatta back in 2020.

Bolstering their backrow depth could be deemed a sign that Parramatta is frightened of losing Matterson, who made his NSW State of Origin debut last week.

Matterson is being pursued by Wayne Bennett’s Dolphins.

Davey will start in the back-row for Sunday’s match against Wests Tigers at Campbelltown Stadium.

Manly had made an offer to extend Davey at Brookvale but the Queensland-born forward has elected to re-join Parramatta.

Davey has been a consistent performer this year at Manly under coach Des Hasler.

The Sunday Telegraph revealed that Parramatta was also interested in Roosters edge forward Angus Crichton.

Davey made his Manly debut in round one last year against the Sydney Roosters.

Embarrassing players choosing that scummy joint over us wake me up when this nightmare is over.
That's two of our best performers this season, Foran and now Davey goooorn!!!

Ryan

Journey Man
Wtf ? We can't lose this class. We just can't !

I mean,
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
14. Ben Trbojevic
14. Ethan Bullemor

We do have plenty of depth, but another tough loss

XV-1

First Grader
Davey has showed zero today. Just sitting on the left edge waiting for the ball to get to him.
Go looking for the ball!!

No wonder Des didn't want to pay more than minimum wage.

Rafferty

Mug punter
He’s third lowest in average metres in our starting 17 and equal most with penalties conceded with Jake this year, but if you read this thread you’d think he’s the best backrower in the comp. If he wants to go back to the club that let him go then please do it
It’s done.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Davey has showed zero today. Just sitting on the left edge waiting for the ball to get to him.

What has Tuilagi shown - zilch, zero, sfa

NYEagle

Bencher
With Foran walker and now Davey going hopefully we can make one key signing for next year
In my opinion these are three players worth letting go. To beat the top teams we need impact players. Foran is an 80 minute player but over the hill, Davey is a good defender but I don’t notice him in attack, and Walker while good I am happy to see him toil with the Warriors.

We need youth, speed, and impact in the modern game and the money loosened from these three will help.

We need to build the team around Garrick, Koula, Tui, Parker Schuster and DCE when it comes to the backline and get one or two more young ones in.

Forwards it’s time to let Marty go. Good player but mailing it in these days and his departure frees up nice money.

Saab and Harper I’m on the fence.

NYEagle

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18