Another Channel Nein masterstroke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chip and Chase said:
Didn't the Roosters get 5 free to air games in a row at the start of 2010 on the back of a wooden spoon season in 2009. Nothing like a bit of cronyism from Nien and the NRL. They've never struggled for sponsors (same for Broncos) because of their almost guaranteed FTA coverage. Hopefully all these little sweetheart deals will go next year with the IC and a change in broadcaster.

As far as the Olympics is concerned, I'll be cheering for two nations apart from Australia. Qatar and Latvia.

Mate that is hard core and I love it!!!!!

Chip and Chase said:
Didn't the Roosters get 5 free to air games in a row at the start of 2010 on the back of a wooden spoon season in 2009. Nothing like a bit of cronyism from Nien and the NRL. They've never struggled for sponsors (same for Broncos) because of their almost guaranteed FTA coverage. Hopefully all these little sweetheart deals will go next year with the IC and a change in broadcaster.

As far as the Olympics is concerned, I'll be cheering for two nations apart from Australia. Qatar and Latvia.

Mate that is hard core and I love it!!!!!

Only two games on Free To Air this weekend? Only one Friday night game and one on Sunday.
The games on Saturday this weekend are starting at 3:30.

Only two games on Free To Air this weekend? Only one Friday night game and one on Sunday.
The games on Saturday this weekend are starting at 3:30.

The Foxtel coverage has been brilliant. Dedicated channels for sports that wouldn't get coverage on free to air (which is basically everything except bloody swimming). Seriously contemplating getting a ping pong table now!!!

The Foxtel coverage has been brilliant. Dedicated channels for sports that wouldn't get coverage on free to air (which is basically everything except bloody swimming). Seriously contemplating getting a ping pong table now!!!

Seriously when will they put Warren, Gould, Lewis and Vautin in the Nursing Home.

Return the druggo's to rehab.

And ditch the braindead.

They make Gasnier look like Stephen Hawking.

Last edited:
After losing nine of their last ten matches, Easts has been deemed by Channel Nein worthy of the TV match next Friday. This is the team that could only draw a few friends and relatives to watch when they played at the SFS yesterday, which just happened to be another free-to-air match. Are they playing a top team? Hardly. It's just Illawarra who are not even in the top eight.

And when it suits them Channel Nein can forego the second Friday night match. Why they even have a Queensland team-free Friday night.

I can't understand it. The 'Boys are playing the Premiers - two strong title contenders, and one is from Qld (yes Nein, Brisbane is NOT the only Qld team) - yet that match is not considered as worthy as the Easts rubbish.

Just shows you how little Nein really care about rugby league.

The bigger question is how did 9 know the roosters were going to lose that many when even the bookies didn't?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6