API is the reason we are losing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you are thinking wrong.
50 minutes of laclustre attack and then on comes Hasting and magically our halves are the greatest to ever walk the earth? Surely you can see the reason?

Halves would be calling for play A to set up play B but the poor ball screws the first one and then we are screwed.

I recall in the first half when we were attacking their line, Green was first receiver, Walker and Uate went racing through expecting the kick behind the line but instead Green passed to DCE who had nowhere to go and got tackled. That's a poor option from the halves - nothing to do with Api. I must be blind freddy if everyone sees otherwise.
I have no bias to anyone, just happy to get the win. I think Api and Hastings rotating is working well atm.

I assume you are a new comer to the English language. Or the ways of the iPhone and auto correct. Either way exception or exemption work.

And most of all mrs korisau your son can't pass for ****.

Listen you fool - get your facts right.

Exception vs. Exemption
Both the words “exception” and “exemption” refer to leaving something out of a group, but there is a distinct difference in what is left out and why.

An exception means that the thing left out does not follow the same rule or custom as the other things in that group.
An exemption is permission to be left out that is granted by someone in authority.

We were so much better with Hastings. Was live at the game and Api's decision making out of Dummy half was killing us.

We were a whole different unit with hastings on the field. He has a proper footy head on him.

But like every week as we ask for Hastings to start at hooker and Api to replace Brown, it wont happen.

My god anyone who watched that first half knows. He had his lovers on here but I would be a better hooker than that skill less joke. Move him on or get used to failure
Mate the guy is a ****ing meat axe! He is 2 foot tall and 50kg dripping wet and he gets his body in front of guys like Junior Paulo and folds them like my laundry. I was in the player tunnel when Api came from the field this evening and you couldn't wipe the smile off his face...he loves Manly and loves winning...the players love him and he is here to stay!

Last edited:
I can't believe the crap in this thread. His defence kept us in the game and he caused havoc out of dummy half. I do not understand for the life of me why this guy is a whipping boy on the forum...there are people in high places that really rate the guy and that's why he keeps starting at 9 for us each week.

I can't believe the crap in this thread. His defence kept us in the game and he caused havoc out of dummy half. I do not understand for the life of me why this guy is a whipping boy on the forum...there are people in high places that really rate the guy and that's why he keeps starting at 9 for us each week.
I rate him as a player but not as a dummy half. He needs to be on the team as his energy and passion is contagious but not sure where.

I assume you are a new comer to the English language. Or the ways of the iPhone and auto correct. Either way exception or exemption work.

And most of all mrs korisau your son can't pass for ****.
Now now, top end. This is not your usual intelligent commentary. Am i to assume that you have been drinking too much?

Last edited:
Im sure Barrett knows who the strongest hooking options are for the team, where the weakness, strengths lie etc. But he seems to be giving Api a lot of time to get his game right due to the fact he signed him from Penrith. He was 'his guy from Penrith'. And if he drops him, even perhaps moving him on at seasons end, it will show he made the wrong choice signing him. Hopefully he cuts his losses short soon and does whats best for the team...

That said, the whole team is a work in progress. Other positions are under scrutiny, not just hooker...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate the guy is a ****ing meat axe! He is 2 foot tall and 50kg dripping wet and he gets his body in front of guys like Junior Paulo and folds them like my laundry. I was in the player tunnel when Api came from the field this evening and you couldn't wipe the smile off his face...he loves Manly and loves winning...the players love him and he is here to stay!
Mate I agree with you he would be in my seventeen every day of the week. He is an excellent footballer but just okay as a dummy half. The service the halves are getting (or aren't getting) is stifling attack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7