API is the reason we are losing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now now, top end. This is not your usual intelligent commentary. Am i to assume that you have been drinking too much?
Depends on how much is too much. Yes I have had a couple of sherbets I have my sister in law and her partner here from London. I have made an exception to my rule, and granted exemption and I have to accept the fact that my comments could have a poor reception.

There is no way that a hooker could last more than a couple of games if they can't tackle..

Api doesn't get targeted because he can not tackle. Why does every hooker get high tackle counts. Smallest forward in the middle, aim your big props at them and get momentum.

Every hooker would be called out to be run at.

Mate the guy is a ****ing meat axe! He is 2 foot tall and 50kg dripping wet and he gets his body in front of guys like Junior Paulo and folds them like my laundry. I was in the player tunnel when Api came from the field this evening and you couldn't wipe the smile off his face...he loves Manly and loves winning...the players love him and he is here to stay!

A meat axe is good for 2 things. Starting a fight because he forgot how to spell his own name while trying to count to 3 but running out of fingers or for chopping meat.

A meat axe is not good as a starting nrl grade hooker.

Did anyone see early on when the ball went between his legs at dummy half? FFS twenty. Grow some and at the very least bench the guy.
Same stuff every week. Poor passing. Poor decision making. Rookie errors (ball between legs when your main job is just to pick the bloody thing up)...
Give Hastings a go as starter to at least see how it goes. If he's **** then put api back in.
What's the worst that could happen....

Mate I agree with you he would be in my seventeen every day of the week. He is an excellent footballer but just okay as a dummy half. The service the halves are getting (or aren't getting) is stifling attack.

With all due respect, so you started this thread saying he is the reason we are losing and should be moved on, and here you are now saying he would be in your seventeen every day of the week and an excellent footballer.. finding this hard to follow

With all due respect, so you started this thread saying he is the reason we are losing and should be moved on, and here you are now saying he would be in your seventeen every day of the week and an excellent footballer.. finding this hard to follow
I'm sorry about that mate. What I am saying is that korisau is a crap dummy half but a very good natural footballer. For instance if I said Martin Tapou would be in my seventeen every week it doesn't mean I would rate him as a dummy half.

You've come in a year and a half late on the API threads. They go back and forth in this manner pretty much like clockwork every two or three weeks

Watching that game, it was obvious that Api's defence against the massive Raiders pack was very important to setting up this win. That Raiders pack destroy all comers around the middle of the ruck week in week out, but not against Manly. Junior Paulo is still trying to find his ribs after Api got under him a couple of times.

Such a courageous and spirited player...I am 100% behind every player in the is Manly team because they have team spirit and they are playing for the jumper and that is all I ever want to see...outside of maybe the occasional premiership every season.

I'm sorry about that mate. What I am saying is that korisau is a crap dummy half but a very good natural footballer. For instance if I said Martin Tapou would be in my seventeen every week it doesn't mean I would rate him as a dummy half.

You've come in a year and a half late on the API threads. They go back and forth in this manner pretty much like clockwork every two or three weeks

No dramas mate, point taken. Lets move on and enjoy whats been a decent season so far!

Here we go again, haven't seen much wrong with his game.. granted on one occasion he passed to prop on last tackle. I think hes going good, my 2 cents.
Mate, you need to look harder. He gets everything wrong in attack and misses 4 tackles a game.

I just posted a positive comment about api on another thread so everything in my body was screaming ' get over there and say something bad about the bloke'.

Now Api isn't the reason we are losing by any stretch. There's a pretty good team effort in that when we do but.

The try scored by Tommy off Frank was the best bit of sweeping play I think we have produced for a long time. Snappy and thoughtful dummy half play gets you on a roll.
Watching Hastings when he's on he's always talking to the halves about who wants it. Where we going. Looking at options left and right. I just don't get the with Api.
Balls that green and cherry can run onto are probably the most important piece in the puzzle for a running game. Having to check and start flat footed kills any attack.
Give Hastings a crack at starting and if it's no good then sure keep Api. Need to try options.

I just posted a positive comment about api on another thread so everything in my body was screaming ' get over there and say something bad about the bloke'.

Now Api isn't the reason we are losing by any stretch. There's a pretty good team effort in that when we do but.

The try scored by Tommy off Frank was the best bit of sweeping play I think we have produced for a long time. Snappy and thoughtful dummy half play gets you on a roll.
Watching Hastings when he's on he's always talking to the halves about who wants it. Where we going. Looking at options left and right. I just don't get the with Api.
Balls that green and cherry can run onto are probably the most important piece in the puzzle for a running game. Having to check and start flat footed kills any attack.
Give Hastings a crack at starting and if it's no good then sure keep Api. Need to try options.

I think we give a lot more minutes to Hastings but Api plays first half of each half to take the early defense stress so we can have a fresh. Hastings. Api is a lot better defensively so he should do the early tough stuff.

I think we give a lot more minutes to Hastings but Api plays first half of each half to take the early defense stress so we can have a fresh. Hastings. Api is a lot better defensively so he should do the early tough stuff.
Yep - think that's a good way to go. Hastings may not handle the tough stuff at the start of the game as well. Although, we don't know that for sure. I actually think Api would be perfect to come on with about 15 -20 to go. Brings energy and pace

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8