Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What I don’t get is that most of the guy’s commentating are ex players they know the game but **** commentary

It’s obvious that the commentary team on fox I have not watched 9 for a while commentate on demographics. Non manly supporters watch games because they support the team Manly is playing if not they just love to death ride Manly. There are plenty of people that love to death ride us. Just look at some of the loser trolls we get in the forum, yes @Soup king I am talking to you!

Commentating should be fairly simple. The problem as I see it is that too many commentators think that the viewers tune in for them. I.e, they bring the entertainment and not the players.

I know it is a different sport, but over the last month I have watched the 'Gatting ball' at least 20 times and the thing that sticks out is Richie's commentary. With Richie, it was never about him.

The time has come to have call teams for each club and let people on kayo or fox choose.
They been doing this in the US for years. I've been watching Winning Time which is the store of the Lakers from the late 70s early 80s even back then they had their own commentary team.

Voss is a total dick. I’d pay not to hear the ****wit.. it annoys me big time that I pay to listen to his bias crap.
I can get you that outcome for free. Just turn the volume down.

It’s obvious that the commentary team on fox I have not watched 9 for a while commentate on demographics. Non manly supporters watch games because they support the team Manly is playing if not they just love to death ride Manly. There are plenty of people that love to death ride us. Just look at some of the loser trolls we get in the forum, yes @Soup king I am talking to you!
Some game day threads it seems we have more death riders than true supporters. Yes I know a lot of the posters on here do not like the use of the "true supporters" terminology. However, it's pretty bloody obvious as to who is, and who isnt. **** them. Go Manly.

It’s obvious that the commentary team on fox I have not watched 9 for a while commentate on demographics. Non manly supporters watch games because they support the team Manly is playing if not they just love to death ride Manly. There are plenty of people that love to death ride us
Agree. Some of the ex-players dislike Manly because of the grief the Sea Eagles caused them during their careers, but with Voss it is simply a lame attempt to ingratiate himself with the wider league audience which he thinks hates Manly. He is obsequious and shockingly biased but those are not even his worst qualities as a commentator... he simply never shuts up!!

On a similar subject, does anyone get miffed by the ground commentators and their inane calls intended to pump up the crowd? What about the music played at every stoppage? I was at Mudgee for the match and the music was particularly loud and intrusive . . . and I wasn't even wearing my hearing aide!
It might be just my age but I don't think it is necessary for songs to blare over the PA, except Eagle Rock when appropriate. Then again, perhaps the younger generation needs more entertaining than me; I'm just happy to watch a game of rugby league and let the crowd get into the match as the action befits.
It was even bugging me through the telly last night. Always crap music on tinny speakers. Brookie's just as bad. They don't seem to realise that the break in play is when you have a natter about what you're seeing. Marketing over mindfulness.

I have the sound on mute most of the time. Cronk, Brandy and Ennis are the best in my opinion. Anasta is horrible but I really can’t tolerate Voss. If ever there was someone, in love with his own persona, it’s him.

Had to control myself listening to Voss & Ennis orgasm at everything the druggies did last night. It bordered on the ridiculous! Everyone’s second favourite team Lolol….my ar$e I can’t stand the prick$!!! Poor druggies had so many injuries but not a word about Marty….oh except for bagging him when he went down injured in the 1st tackle plus excuse after excuse after excuse. Manly we’re slowing the play the ball but the druggies were not. Voss got into DCE over the penalty for the tackle on him coz he got up smiling….accusing him of milking. If he bothered to watch DCE didn’t milk the penalty at all & was getting up to play the ball when ref blew the penalty that’s why DCE laughed. Poor Kalyn got tackled legit yet both Voss & Anus moaned it was high & Harper should have been binned. What a joke of a commentary team. On a dry track last night we’d have put 50 on the Knights! Suck it up Voss, Anus, Junkie Johns & anyone else who supports the Knights! Fu<k them well & truly….including the Knights!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8