Are the current commentators the worst in history?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Agree. Some of the ex-players dislike Manly because of the grief the Sea Eagles caused them during their careers, but with Voss it is simply a lame attempt to ingratiate himself with the wider league audience which he thinks hates Manly. He is obsequious and shockingly biased but those are not even his worst qualities as a commentator... he simply never shuts up!!
So basically a useless piece of $hit?

Did anyone else notice that Ponga came off because he accidentally slammed his head into the ground really hard when DCE tackled him on the 5th tackle there?

The commentators then claimed that Ponga came off due to the Harper tackle with a bleeding nose and that it should constitute the sin bin?

Are they watching the game? His nose was bleeding from a completely different tackle.

Then when Clune injured his knee, it was clear that his own player had landed on him, yet Ennis claimed he “just buckled on that right knee”...

Seriously, these morons don’t watch the game.

I only watch Fox but out of all the main commentators, Voss is the only dickhead with a clear bias against Manly. Warren Smith, Dan Ginane, and Matt Russell are all fantastic.
Sorry danny-boy have to disagree with you on that one. Ginnane is a dickhead too, he also hates and death rides Manly everytime he commentates. Andy Raymond was another Manly hater and thankfully he's gone. For me Matty Russell is the only one who shows no bias to any teams.

Did anyone else notice that Ponga came off because he accidentally slammed his head into the ground really hard when DCE tackled him on the 5th tackle there?

The commentators then claimed that Ponga came off due to the Harper tackle with a bleeding nose and that it should constitute the sin bin?

Are they watching the game? His nose was bleeding from a completely different tackle.

Then when Clune injured his knee, it was clear that his own player had landed on him, yet Ennis claimed he “just buckled on that right knee”...

Seriously, these morons don’t watch the game.
I agree Snake. The Ponga lovefest made me sick. Yeah he scored a try but he didnt do much else.

Had to control myself listening to Voss & Ennis orgasm at everything the druggies did last night. It bordered on the ridiculous! Everyone’s second favourite team Lolol….my ar$e I can’t stand the prick$!!! Poor druggies had so many injuries but not a word about Marty….oh except for bagging him when he went down injured in the 1st tackle plus excuse after excuse after excuse. Manly we’re slowing the play the ball but the druggies were not. Voss got into DCE over the penalty for the tackle on him coz he got up smiling….accusing him of milking. If he bothered to watch DCE didn’t milk the penalty at all & was getting up to play the ball when ref blew the penalty that’s why DCE laughed. Poor Kalyn got tackled legit yet both Voss & Anus moaned it was high & Harper should have been binned. What a joke of a commentary team. On a dry track last night we’d have put 50 on the Knights! Suck it up Voss, Anus, Junkie Johns & anyone else who supports the Knights! Fu<k them well & truly….including the Knights!
Got to say Ennis leans our way most of the time, he was a fanatical manly supported. I hear him hold back when Voss goes on his Anti Manly bias.

I actually like Slater
Slater as a commentator...I agree and enjoy hearing his analysis. He talks straight footy, and is articulate with very little bias.

Dare I say, the other ex player I like hearing on 9 is Gallen, who usually talks rather well. On the odd occasion has a glitch but generally non-biased and makes sense from a previous player's perspective.

Sounds like I'm not missing much not watching Fox, so to all the deafening Voss whingers - mute his coverages, simple!!

As commented earlier in this thread, the best commentator imo is Anthony Maroon on Triple M. It's just a shame he's only on radio and not TV.

Got to say Ennis leans our way most of the time, he was a fanatical manly supported. I hear him hold back when Voss goes on his Anti Manly bias.
Yeah I never knew that but heard him last night talking aout the 97 GF and how it was hard to talk watching his "beloved" Sea Eagles go down.

How much does that twat Girdler hate Manly. You'd think someone who owns a yuppie Cafe in the heart of gods country that he'd have more sense than to constantly sh*t on the place. Written off with Tom out geez I hope we shove it down his and his goon mate Geyer's throats.

Had to control myself listening to Voss & Ennis orgasm at everything the druggies did last night. It bordered on the ridiculous! Everyone’s second favourite team Lolol….my ar$e I can’t stand the prick$!!! Poor druggies had so many injuries but not a word about Marty….oh except for bagging him when he went down injured in the 1st tackle plus excuse after excuse after excuse. Manly we’re slowing the play the ball but the druggies were not. Voss got into DCE over the penalty for the tackle on him coz he got up smiling….accusing him of milking. If he bothered to watch DCE didn’t milk the penalty at all & was getting up to play the ball when ref blew the penalty that’s why DCE laughed. Poor Kalyn got tackled legit yet both Voss & Anus moaned it was high & Harper should have been binned. What a joke of a commentary team. On a dry track last night we’d have put 50 on the Knights! Suck it up Voss, Anus, Junkie Johns & anyone else who supports the Knights! Fu<k them well & truly….including the Knights!
A succinct post ;)

You can hear the difference with Voss when he’s got tools like Ennis or Blockhead who laugh and agree with every convoluted thing that comes out of his mouth. Listening to him today with Brandy, he doesn’t play up half as much, because Brandy will not only disagree with him, but also he addresses him as Andrew mostly. Brandy doesn’t put up with the bullshiit clickbait commentary that the rest do.

I never liked Anasta as a commentator but gee he is so well suited to hosting nrl360. His work on it is very watchable. He needs to stay on there for good.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12