Are we as good as we think

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Mick....get a life....this is one game, we have been going well.....put your negative nancy hat back in thbe cupboard....these games happen to everyone!!

Bad 1st half than was reminiscent of rnd 1, gutsy second half that fell just short thanks to the best efforts of the refs. Can't fault the boys, was a decent effort for a tired team on a tough road trip.

Is Manly what we thought they were? Absolutely, maybe even more
Are the refs worse than we thought they were? 'ken oath cunce!

You there Mick???

Not so bad after all hey!!

Not a win but how could you not be proud of that effort!!

Proud of the comeback but jeeez how do we manage to get ourselves into that position against Souffs and now Cowgirls. Its costing us these lapses big time. Will mean the difference between say 4th/5th and 7th/10th.

And how lucky were we against the Gummies? I don't think we are as good as we think we are. Ill discipline and lazy sloppy rubbish :D

LoL. I seriously want to learn to vent like Cambo ! I'm trying my best tonight, but I kinda feel guilty bout the whole thing.

That was ****ing attricious refereeing from start to finish ****ing bull**** I am furious

Whats with all the negativity about Manly?. They played exactly to gameplan, high intensity play for 80 minutes. NQ just won because of cheating referees and got 22 points because they turned it up to a new level that members of this team are still learning about.

What the hell do you want from DCE, Hoppa, Oldfield, Buhrer when they have single digit first grade careers??. They are to a man doing an outstanding job, and are playng exactly to the gameplan set by Hasler which is getting the best out of them.

So please, shut up.

NY Eagle

You can start Ryan by pissing off that idiot ice hockey image taking up my bandwidth. Make it Manly or stick it under your pillow :p

I think manly suits playing some teams more than others. teams such as the cowboys who have the likes of matt bowen supporting up the middle trouble our big forwards. a team that really grinds out games such as st george, with not many offloads would be easier for manly to combat IMO.

I am proud of the way the boys are playing for a full 80 minutes. Win or lose at least they are not quitting. Chin up boys here's to smashing Canberra Monday night. Got robbed but kept fighting

Cambo said:
mickqld said:
No we are worse. Much much worse.
f**k off Mick you cock sucker go follow norths u Rex hunt

**** you Cambo you should be thanking me. Every time I post dribbling **** like that, Manly turn it around almost straight away and throw egg all over my face.

mickqld said:
Cambo said:
mickqld said:
No we are worse. Much much worse.
f**k off Mick you cock sucker go follow norths u Rex hunt
No **** u
U did it too late bro ;)

f**k you Cambo you should be thanking me. Every time I post dribbling s**t like that, Manly turn it around almost straight away and throw egg all over my face.

Next week i'll do it just before kick off. Something like
"we are so hopeless we wont win another game this season"
should cover it. LOL.
P.S **** you all

mickqld said:
should cover it. LOL.
P.S f**k you all

LOL MIck you have been doing this all year and it's been coming back to huant you EVERY time

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Daniel said:
That was ****ing attricious refereeing from start to finish ****ing bull**** I am furious

Attricious? lol
oi you aren't fro it's not your place to pick up spelling errors ;)

mickqld said:
should cover it. LOL.
P.S f**k you all
you better

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8