Asada?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha I might use that next time I stand for election :)
and Daddycool you're right I don't work for the ATO. If you feel your own entitlements are not so 'generous' I suggest you contact your trade union and ask why not.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
haha I might use that next time I stand for election :)
and Daddycool you're right I don't work for the ATO. If you feel your own entitlements are not so 'generous' I suggest you contact your trade union and ask why not.

Which electorate will you be running for? What are your policies? Who knows I might even vote for you. I know the existing pollies at all levels are not worth their phoney baloney jobs and paychecks.

With regard to my boss SER08 the trouble is I'd be going out on strike against myself. I own the bloody business and am my own boss.

I know I have a terrible boss, he doesn't always pay me, doesn't give me sick leave. I was crook as a dog in 2012 July and wanted a day off. I asked him for the leave while I was having a shave and all he said was get to bloody work you lazy sod.:D

I wish I could get a nice public service gig are there any going?:huh:

Don't know, they are shedding staff at present.
And I know what you mean about your boss being so cruel, I ran a small business for a number of years.
Let's face it some people have the life of Riley. Kicking back on Easy St, happy as Larry, having a whale of time leading the high life. But that's not me, I only have one Lear jet and 2 helicopters (in case the first one breaks down).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6