Ashes Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Harris was our best bowler before he was injured so glad to see him back if he can regain that form. I like the left arm variation that Starc provides though. Cowan had to go, no runs for too long.

Watto has already got a breakthrough. Good stuff

Very even day in the end, start and finish to us, the middle to England.

New ball is 2 over old so hoping we can finish off the last 3 quickly and hold them to under 320 which after losing the toss isn't bad.

What we need is to negotiate the new ball because if we can get a good days play on the flat wicket we should be able to get a lead on this one which we will need as Swann will be hard to play in the last innings.

7-289!

Kinda even stevens.

Remember when aust used to make 350 in a day?

I cant remember when we made 300+ in a first innings score. May have been recent, just cant remember.

The siddle no ball - somethings gotta change, the umpire can ask for a review of that....but wont review the broad dismissal.

Waugh says drs = bad, gilly says drs = good.

India says....a lot of things really.

I dunno what should happen. Should teams get more reviews? Should ump's review more like in league? Is India right and we should all just accept the decisions (hard when tv shows obv mistakes)

Answers on a post card!

Answers below

globaleagle said:
7-289!

Kinda even stevens.

Remember when aust used to make 350 in a day? Yes

I cant remember when we made 300+ in a first innings score. May have been recent, just cant remember. Last year Australia v South Africa, they put 180 on after Tea alone

The siddle no ball - somethings gotta change, the umpire can ask for a review of that....but wont review the broad dismissal. Don't bowl no balls, solved! Electric shock their nuts every time they bowl a no ball would fix em quick

Waugh says drs = bad, gilly says drs = good.

India says....a lot of things really.

I dunno what should happen. Should teams get more reviews? Should ump's review more like in league? Is India right and we should all just accept the decisions (hard when tv shows obv mistakes). Allow all calls to be reviewed

Answers on a post card!

Bowled well, welcome back Rhino. Took up where he left off.

Now for some runs. Pitch looks good for batting so hopefully someone can cash in, starting with Watson and Rogers.

FMD Watson. Another LBW AND another wasted DRS. Jesus, can you never accept that you may actually be out ?? It's not like it hasn't happened before

Haha C&C. You are too quick for me. I was about to post how much of a genius you are with the Watson DRS call.......anywho....you are a genius.. :)

He is one dumb muddafarker.

At least he put 30 on first and saw off a good chunk of the new ball. Another 10 - 15 overs of careful batting then start cashing in.

Clint said:
Haha C&C. You are too quick for me. I was about to post how much of a genius you are with the Watson DRS call.......anywho....you are a genius.. :)

No genius, anyone who has watched Aussie cricket over the last 3-4 years knows he is a selfish mother when it comes to DRS. As Flem just said on the Fox commentary, he needs to go to DRS Addicts Anonymous. He normally uses a couple when he bowls as well. No wonder Pup thinks he is a cancer.

Wow Chris Rogers !!! That is the worst dismissal I've seen in test cricket for a very long time

Chip and Chase said:
Clint said:

No genius, anyone who has watched Aussie cricket over the last 3-4 years knows he is a selfish mother when it comes to DRS. As Flem just said on the Fox commentary, he needs to go to DRS Addicts Anonymous. He normally uses a couple when he bowls as well. No wonder Pup thinks he is a cancer.

He has that permanent sneer/smirk on his dial, the unintelligent fool. And now his selfishness causes another wicket

Chip and Chase said:
Wow Chris Rogers !!! That is the worst dismissal I've seen in test cricket for a very long time

But didn't review because one had been wasted. You could tell he didn't think he was out & he wanted to review but was reluctant cause we only had one left.

Terrible decision. Hughes was not out. Nothing at all to indicate he hit that.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10