Assistant Coach after Flanno

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Boulous seems to have have done a fair job at Blacktown. Had better cattle to work with then coaches in previous years. But still a fair job.
Sadly Seibold seems more interested in having assistants who have experience to make him look better rather than mentoring the up and coming.

I wouldn't be worried about Blake Green. Another club could offer him a free set of steak knives, and he'd dump the club in a second, so he won't be around long.

The bloke has less staying power, than a nit on a bald man.

**** me dead the decision makers are flooding our club with a bunch of imposters right now.

The bloke has less staying power, than a nit on a bald man.
Take it easy feathered friend . Some of us on here are bald

But that is ok . We may have lost some hair but we still have plenty of flair !

Apparently Holbrook had meeting with knights. What's the bet if he gets the job and they sack O'Brien, he comes to Manly as assistant to Seibold seeing he is also managed by Moses. Just saying....
Wouldn’t be a bad pickup

So - where are all the #flannoout crew? I thought everyone was convinced he was going to do us over and give the saints all of our secrets or some crap?
We have beaten his old club and his new club in the last two weeks.... and I, for one, am glad we didn't give him his marching orders.
I am enjoying this momentum, and this effort from our team. It is building nicely for next year, and the squad is taking shape under Seibold. Flanno will 100% have played a role in all of this too, and I hope we keep him for the full term of his contract

Wouldn’t be a bad pickup
Yeah O'Brien firming by the day. He and Seibold seem to good mates from their time at Melbourne. He got Seibold in after the donkeys exit. Seibold will return the favour if the Knights cut him.

For what it's worth Knights should make the 8. I just don't know if that will save, that, don't you know who I am bloke.

Might go some way to explaining Green as well.

Last edited:
So - where are all the #flannoout crew? I thought everyone was convinced he was going to do us over and give the saints all of our secrets or some crap?
We have beaten his old club and his new club in the last two weeks.... and I, for one, am glad we didn't give him his marching orders.
I am enjoying this momentum, and this effort from our team. It is building nicely for next year, and the squad is taking shape under Seibold. Flanno will 100% have played a role in all of this too, and I hope we keep him for the full term of his contract
I still think at a bare minimum it’s a huge distraction for him and there’s no chance he can be giving this job his full attention and commitment. Just not possible. I also think it’s a massive conflict of interest and like almost any other work place, if you’ve signed on with a competitor employer you’re usually asked to leave pretty sharply - if you’re in a senior position. I don’t think he’s dodgy. I just think he can’t really fulfill both roles effectively simultaneously.

I still think at a bare minimum it’s a huge distraction for him and there’s no chance he can be giving this job his full attention and commitment. Just not possible. I also think it’s a massive conflict of interest and like almost any other work place, if you’ve signed on with a competitor employer you’re usually asked to leave pretty sharply - if you’re in a senior position. I don’t think he’s dodgy. I just think he can’t really fulfill both roles effectively simultaneously.
The good news of course is that Manly have played the Dragons for 2023 and came away with the points.

Have a look at the ladder if you need reminding.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8