Attn: Dan Ferris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont see fitness as the problem or strength i see lack of enthusiasm in some big name forwards and defense issues with outside backs.

What an impressive response @Ryan.

Just a true blue legend that always had time for him when I spoke in person, and when I wrote him.

He told me he was going to whip Hiku into shape this last off season, and Lussick was going to get a good run as well :)

Did you think we looked fast, up-tempo, energetic and fit? Be honest.
We looked fast, up-tempo, energetic and fit when Lawrence came on. That maintained until he came off in about the 60th minute. It was all down hill from there.

To me that says it isn't fitness. All the players lifted when Lawrence set the example. To me that is attitude. These big name signings need to be put in their place. Barrett needs to select solely on performance and form, not reputation and relationship. Drop someone like Myles as an example and lets see if a fire is lit under their bellys!

We looked fast, up-tempo, energetic and fit when Lawrence came on. That maintained until he came off in about the 60th minute. It was all down hill from there.

To me that says it isn't fitness. All the players lifted when Lawrence set the example. To me that is attitude. These big name signings need to be put in their place. Barrett needs to select solely on performance and form, not reputation and relationship. Drop someone like Myles as an example and lets see if a fire is lit under their bellys!
Correct. Ricky Stuart dropped Papali and it worked wonders for him.

Like 1,000,000 times mate. I wholeheartedly agree. He's come here to retire, and enjoy the rich life.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua (through lack of better options)
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker (like the idea of him back at centre)
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence (earned it)
09. Matt Parcell (we are so much better with him on)
10. Marty Taupau
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Josh Starling
17. Tom Symonds

If this side isn't winning football games, something is drastically wrong.

Next week = It's only week 3
Following Week = It's only week 4
The week after = It's only week 5
and on and on it will go
I see our team improving . We have too many experienced and quality players not to improve.
The Cowboys last season lost their first 3 and many were calling for coach Greens head . Many were saying they were pretenders .
Many judged too soon and got egg on their faces.
Don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friends

No but the fact is he should still be with us not this imposter.
The fact is that we are all disappointed with the first two games but to throw in the towel and give up hope just after 2 games in not Manly like.

Like 1,000,000 times mate. I wholeheartedly agree. He's come here to retire, and enjoy the rich life.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua (through lack of better options)
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker (like the idea of him back at centre)
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Brenton Lawrence (earned it)
09. Matt Parcell (we are so much better with him on)
10. Marty Taupau
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Josh Starling
17. Tom Symonds

If this side isn't winning football games, something is drastically wrong.
Good team Ryan

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7