Attn Fans Selling Tickets: Post Your Requests Here.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bradza said:
I wonder at what point during the week people are going to realise that supply is out stripping demand and suitable price adjustments are required to offload the product before it goes stale in the warehouse?
By Sunday morning they will be a steal lol

Stevie said:
Friend at work is Selling these PM if interested
Thanks

5 seats (family + 1). section 141 Row 33 seats 13-17. They are behind the southern goal posts. Puchased price was $610 will sell for $550!!!

Now Sold thank you

Hey guys, I'm starting to get desperate, twice I've had them sold with the buyer failing to make contact, second time I sold two tickets tickets worth 450 for 399... So if anyone knows anyone looking for tickets I have two gold tickets in bay 124, $399 Ono for the pair

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Bradza said:
I wonder at what point during the week people are going to realise that supply is out stripping demand and suitable price adjustments are required to offload the product before it goes stale in the warehouse?
By Sunday morning they will be a steal lol

Has the thought ever crossed your mind That many if they cant get what they want for their tickets May actually go to the game

A lady came into my work today after seeing my Sea Eagles flag on my car, and asked if I needed tickets. She has a family pass (2 adults and 2 children) in bay 117 row 44. She paid $450 for them but would take $300. PM for contact details.

As an aside what happened to the NRL amnesty where people could return tickets?

I feel for all these guys who have spent money etc

Does anyone please have 3x BRONZE GF Tickets avail at cost value?

GF Tickets for Sale

4 x Diamond tickets in bay 107-1 / 3 rows back from the sideline and dead on half way 50m line.

The 4 tickets are side by side and directly on the 50m line. ( I checked out the seats at last Fridays Prelim final ).

Selling for what I paid for them inclusive of the ticketek booking fees : $360 each. ( no markup of profiteering / just looking to break even ).

Drop me a line at [email protected] if you are interested.

And no , I'm not a Souths supporter :)

Thanks

lsz said:

Apparently it finishes in the week leading into the Prelim Final.

I have 2 platinum Ticketek Hard Tickets Face value $285 but will negotiate for near offer (no email but will express post at my cost).

Gate e Aisle 111 Row 29.at walk in level (not in the "GODS".)

Call Dig 0437361602

Av8r said:
lsz said:

Apparently it finishes in the week leading into the Prelim Final.

Well that does not make sense

Bradza said:

You are right, you can still get Diamond tickets on the halfway line through ticketek!! I can't believe there were people trying to sell Diamond tickets for $900 each at one stage lol

Boofhead said:
I have bought 4 tickets in section 129 but only need 2 tickets. The tickets cost $1200.00 so I would like to get $600.00 for the spare 2. Anybody interested please PM me.

Open to offers if anyone is interested.

It seems that there will not be a fullhouse for the game which is a shame but no surprise considering the game involves us and the Roosters who do not have big fan bases or fans that dislike travelling. And the price of tickets would have put off fans of both clubs and neutrals with the 100% increases from previous years.

There has been a massive jump in prices, in 2011 I bought 250 tickets behind ( to one side) of the goalposts ( the Manly bays). At the time they were $75.

We did a package with pre game function ( food and a couple of drinks), a GF TShirt, transport by coach to and from the Leagues Club for about $165 AND I made a few dollars profit... This year the ticket alone is $165.

I know it's a GF ......BUT this is supposed to be the working mans game!!!

I guess that's what happens when the boss has a background in banking Mark. I would have no issue with a price increase as the prices probably were a little low for a GF, however the increases are insane and it is no wonder fans of other clubs would not consider going at these prices.

The double price of tickets and the move from much fewer bronze tickets (then at $65) to mostly silver tickets for the same seats at $165 has been a real turn-off. When you think we had a full house against Melbourne in 2008 with about 70000 Manly supporters there, shows that something else is affecting people's enthusiasm to attend.

$165 to sit behind the goal post with crap view.
I would only do it manly are playing so I can enjoy the moment with friends who support manly.

The price rise is crazy however the NRL could leverage it to their advantage.

The NRL want club memberships to rise give members 30-20% of the full rack rate.

Also why not keep 20-30k tickets for grand final week.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8