Attn: "Snakes alive" sign

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WOW. I'm loving and amazed at all these responses :D

Yes of course I'll be at Brookie on Monday but the maroon edition will be back.

I've got 5 editions of #snakesalive now - cardboard, smaller banner, banner I have now, Brisbane 2012 and now Blues version. still need to the cardboard and now the Blues one signed.

manlyforever08 said:

I've got 5 editions of #snakesalive now - cardboard, smaller banner, banner I have now, Brisbane 2012 and now Blues version. still need to the cardboard and now the Blues one signed.

Pfft, I'll only be impressed when you make a sign from real snakes that are on a mf plane!

;):D

globaleagle said:
manlyforever08 said:

Pfft, I'll only be impressed when you make a sign from real snakes that are on a mf plane!

;):D
HAHA I could staple packets of the lollies all over my banner and hand out the lollies after a win :p

RE: Attn: "Snakes alive" sign

That's a novel idea, Snake scores and Snakes gives away free snakes............love it!

I went down for the game with a bunch of mates, I lost my **** when he scored, half because he's a Manly legend and half because I had a few biscuits on him as first try scorer. $13 for Snake to score first are stupid odds.

Mark from Brisbane said:
That's a novel idea, Snake scores and Snakes gives away free snakes............love it!
Agree...and it backs up Snake's mission helping kids with Diabetes. (Aren't snakes used to spread the word on Diabetes?) In any case, a great idea!

Brissie Kid said:
That was a great idea to take a maroon Brookie icon sign & turn it blue!

Just on Snake I heard John Stanley on 2ue this morning say there is in today's Herald in the Good Weekend a big positive feature on Snake & getting through the horror period of his life etc. Can't find a link on line so might have to go out and buy it.

Look for the sins of a father thread.

ALinda said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Agree...and it backs up Snake's mission helping kids with Diabetes. (Aren't snakes used to spread the word on Diabetes?) In any case, a great idea!

Hey it's not as silly as it sounds
Why not fire off an email to Allen's
With these suggestions

Your banner got a lot of airplay tonight.

Rabs couldn't stop referencing it.

One of the few positive comments he had about manly tonight.

+ You be on tv!!!! hashtagI'msofamoushooray!

@[manlyforever08]

globaleagle said:

@[manlyforever08]

Was glad to see you and your awesome banner on telly last night. Was telling my family, that's Miss Kate, she's on Silvertails. Snakes Alive and in fine form last night. Two tries woo hoo.

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:

@[manlyforever08]

Was glad to see you and your awesome banner on telly last night. Was telling my family, that's Miss Kate, she's on Silvertails. Snakes Alive and in fine form last night. Two tries woo hoo.

your confused
Annelise ( manlyforever08 ) is the proud owner of the #SnakesAlive Banner

manlyforever08 said:
Actually my name is Annelise :p

But yes!!! Was highly excited about getting some airtime and Rabs mentioning the banner :)

Whoops. Sorry about mixing up your name. Great banner Annelise, manlyforever08'. Go the Snake.

Saw u again in Rugby League weekly with the Wolfman, good pic!! Otherwise not muchof a fan of the mag, its often too biased against Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6