Aussie Side announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've seen Hodges score some trys this year, he's having a good run.

I don't know that he's in the top two centres going around. If he is on current form, then surely his diabolical past has to count something against him.
He is not a player that gives you confidence. As a NSW supporter I think he's helped us over the years more than some of our own. I think the same of Lockyer, he's done more for NSW than QLD.

Having more than a good run.
He is not in the top two centres going around, he is the top centre going around.
Diabolical past ??? If you use that criteria we can't field a team.

He is good, good pass, good kicker, good defence rate. I guess being good is all you need to make oz team - although then how the f@*k did tupou get in.

He is good, good pass, good kicker, good defence rate. I guess being good is all you need to make oz team - although then how the f@*k did tupou get in.

I don't mind Tupou being picked, and played well in the Tri-Nations.

Don't know if he would be there if LOD was fit though.

hodges can single handedly win or lose a game. He pretty much lost the titans game with his defence

My point exactly.
When it comes to that level you want guys that you can rely on, Hodges isn't reliable. Brilliant at times, but you never know when that time is.

With Inglis injured, who should be in the side at Centre ahead of Lyon (given that Lyon was in the Tri-Nations squad)?

Matt King and Hodges in the Centres then grab another winger (Merritt, El Masri, Eric Grothe, Jarryd Hayne etc).

Although his team is going poor Matt Cooper is still playing well too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking Merritt, Nutz.

Solid AND flashy, he at least has to be in the NSW team.

[quote author=weneedacement]
hodges can single handedly win or lose a game. He pretty much lost the titans game with his defence

My point exactly.
When it comes to that level you want guys that you can rely on, Hodges isn't reliable. Brilliant at times, but you never know when that time is.
[/quote]

We probably agree to disagree.

I think the Hodges you are talking about was his Roosters career.
He has been reliable & brilliant since then.

I would pick Hodges but how Tate got in after Friday night is a joke. Tupou has only played a little this year and is basically still yet to show any form.

I also think Lyon was lucky to make it it but am more worried that this is not going to be the opportunity for his attacking game to click back in to action. With lockyer, hodges tait and hunt all in the backline i can see them leaving him looking like a 5th wheel as they keep tying to play it amongst themselves. This is what seemed to happen in the test he played at the end of last year and my impresion this year is that he is finding the nrl just that little bit faster and harder than he is used to have his attack really click into gear.

Matt Cooper has probably done as much as Lyon in 2007 and Lyon is the incumbent and Lyon's team is 5/5. I don't really have a problem with this decision.

Copper has played well in an outclassed Dragon side. Lyon has class but has made a slow start to the year and is lucky to be there.

As for the conspiracy theories :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8