Aussie Side announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did O'Meley miss out? I know he's out of favor at the dogs but he is still a class act IMO.

Okay

Firstly Hodges is the best centre in the world atm, i cant believe people are questioning his selection

Same thing for Smith, fantastic player

As for Tupou, well people musn't watch Roosters games, he has been an absolute standout for them and deserves his spot, i dont care if the roosters are winning or not as his form is right up there

Tate, Berrigan, Lyon and Simpson are all a touch lucky imo, but i agree on the tried and tested policy. It should be hard to crack the test side, players like Bird, Merritt and Hayne shouldn't be able to play a handful of good games and then make the Aussie side...................it should take 2 years of top form to crack it

Bird, Merrit and Hayne are second rate. They score some but leak plenty, especially Hayne (last years next great thing). Cooper for Lyon would have been my thing. I'd love to see Rogers get another run. Nobody will learn anything from Stuart.

If we're taslking form, then Hodges deserves his spot. I doubt that King or Cooper have been in better "form" than Lyon.

Who we the Centres in last year's Tr-Nation final?

Maybe the selectors were not watching the first few games of the year, this side is not picked on current form for the most part, poor old Matt Bowen, how the hell did that guy not get a start, Tate and Berrigan what about the hundred other players that are acyually playing well!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6