Aussies in India

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm at 9 for 100 effectively this could be my last post in this thread Great series disappointing end. Surely the test careers of the Marsh brothers is over now. Great to see Maxwell step up and confirm a test spot. Usi to come back in and bat 3. Smith back to 4.

Someone can write their name in history here with a 7 or 8 for not many......here's hoping.

wow. What a terribly disappointing effort to wake up to.

It's like there was no fight at all. The idea of retaining the trophy with a drawn series was either a hope to much or the pressure got to them.

This team won by 300+ runs in the first test.

The series of lost opportunities.

Is it too optimistic to hope for an Indian collapse??

We can hope GE, we can hope. Not an easy pitch to bat on so anything is possible. But we don't have the class of spin attack needed to make the most of it. I reckon they will get there in relative ease but hope I'm wrong.

Fascinating series, looks like we have fallen a little short but we've pushed the so-called unbeatables to the final stages.

well, we need 8 wickets and they need 10 runs.

Funny how we failed so badly in our second innings and yet....they did it with ease.

Some positives though, India...at home and we pushed it right to the end.

*further straw clutching to come

Certainly! We were expected to get thumped and pushed it all the way.

Positive in the way that we had some opportunities slip...as opposed to just getting thumped all over.

Still, losing to India.... ****!

sigh

ugh, I can't stand espncricinfo and their India bias 24/7

Didn't watch any of todays play, but I see they got there 2 down. We really needed to guts it out yesterday and work hard, instead we threw it away. This could have been a career defining series win for all involved, so much to play for and so little mental fortitude shown.

Pleased we pushed them and didn't fold 4-0 as expected, but to come so close and lose the series because of two weak second innings performances is disappointing.

Didn't watch any of todays play, but I see they got there 2 down. We really needed to guts it out yesterday and work hard, instead we threw it away. This could have been a career defining series win for all involved, so much to play for and so little mental fortitude shown.

Pleased we pushed them and didn't fold 4-0 as expected, but to come so close and lose the series because of two weak second innings performances is disappointing.

Agree.

It's a tough one. Esp with Kohli being....kohli.

Ugh, I can't stand that India cricket wield so much power (ie money)....that Kohli can act like a total ****wit and yet articles like this appear in the media.

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/brad...r-league-ipl-injury-gautam-gambhir/2017-03-30

Australian says he meant no offence with his comments regarding the Indian skipper's shoulder injury

Former Australia batsman Brad Hodge has posted a heartfelt apology to Virat Kohli and the people of India for his comments regarding the Test skipper's shoulder injury and his participation in the upcoming Indian Premier League.

I say start paying everyone better so they don't have to kowtow to the almighty Indian rupee!

Ugh, I can't stand that India cricket wield so much power (ie money)....that Kohli can act like a total ****wit and yet articles like this appear in the media.

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/brad...r-league-ipl-injury-gautam-gambhir/2017-03-30

Australian says he meant no offence with his comments regarding the Indian skipper's shoulder injury

Former Australia batsman Brad Hodge has posted a heartfelt apology to Virat Kohli and the people of India for his comments regarding the Test skipper's shoulder injury and his participation in the upcoming Indian Premier League.

I say start paying everyone better so they don't have to kowtow to the almighty Indian rupee!
Aha! GE exposed as a commie bastard :)

Kohli is a cock. Indian teams generally have a higher than average percentage of self centered wankers. They are a petulant bunch, how many times have they threatened to abandon series when things aren't going their way ? I could only imagine what it would be like to play against them, it would be a test of anyone's patience.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4