Australia v India 2020-21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Noice"

fmd.... Wade may need a rest now. Can't keep stuffing up.

though it was a good ball...at least

Wade contributes very little again. Wasn’t a big fan of head but maybe we should have stuck with him. Marnus threw away another chance of a ton with a nothing tickle down leg.

Bat till tea and we’ll be far enough ahead. Wicket getting more variable in bounce so batting last will be tough

pretty boring day of cricket so far. Indians on the go slow and negative bowling. Was at least hoping for a smith ton but he missed an innocuous looking delivery.

Some excitement from green chasing a maiden test ton, but couldn’t get there.

Cummins bowling well without reward. Be nice to get a wicket or two in the last session

unlike last 'night' - I haven't seen any of the Indian innings...yet no wickets have fallen! (boo).

C'mon Aussies!

(c'mon)

~sigh~

I tried to hang on but had to run out and use the err... bathroom.

Missed a wicket.

fml

India 2-92

HK8bD8J.jpg

wfD7dfQ.jpg

The beautiful old Members and Ladies Stands. Normally spend a bit of every test match in there but not possible this year because of COVID

Ugh, tedious.

Amazing how the wicket keeper was 'too injured' to keep wicket when they had a better one on standby....but was ok to bat.

rules is rules I guess.

Usual beat up. The Indians give as good as they get.

Must say it may have been an interesting game if Vihari could have run. They may have given the total a nudge. Would have been different fields and different midset from batsmen, but would have been fun to watch. Aussies didn't take their chances when they came so only have themselves to blame. But well done to India to bat out the day and only lose 3 wickets.

Pity that they are likely to be down another 2 players now for Gabba.

Last edited:
Poor old Pucovski can't take a trick, ruled out this match with shoulder injury. Harris back in, will be interested to see if his shield form translates but its been a while between hits for him because of bubble. He won't get a better chance against what has to be one of the weakest bowling line ups in test cricket. Indians have been ravaged by injuries, they are missing at least 6 first XI quality players. Aussies must win this one, can't see any excuses for them not dominating in this test

Poor old Pucovski can't take a trick, ruled out this match with shoulder injury. Harris back in, will be interested to see if his shield form translates but its been a while between hits for him because of bubble. He won't get a better chance against what has to be one of the weakest bowling line ups in test cricket. Indians have been ravaged by injuries, they are missing at least 6 first XI quality players. Aussies must win this one, can't see any excuses for them not dominating in this test
At 2 for 20 not looking flash. Relying on the dynamic duo yet again. If we don't get 450 we are kidding ourselves.

Harris out for 5 (23)

So.... I guess the hype and positive comments didn't quite equate to runs then.

At least Harris got caught on the on side for a change. Lose another here and we are into the tail

Really these two should bat all day against this attack and what seems like good batting conditions.

I think Steve Smith is only one weird mannerism away from a life time weaving cane baskets and drooling into his porridge ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4