Avertising

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep before I was a Premium member I was getting advertisements for 4WD parts, Caravan sales and the occasional Thai bride (pfft better not tell the wife that!!).

All I get are ads for penis enlargement. And they don't work.

Thinking of suing for false advertising.

I only get ads for penis reduction, and all the health benefits for myself and my partner. I'm considering it, just to stop her whingeing all the time.

I only get ads for penis reduction, and all the health benefits for myself and my partner. I'm considering it, just to stop her whingeing all the time.
Is that your wooden one or are you a real boy now Pinocchio??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

All I get are ads for penis enlargement. And they don't work.

Thinking of suing for false advertising.
Penns enlarger = magnifying glass
If it doesn't work you haven't been using it right. The glass that is.

Works but defeats the purpose they are in place that help me pay for the site
Sorry Dan I understand how it works but I installed AdBlocker in Chrome yonks ago. It never occurred to me that it would affect your revenue stream. I will allow ads for the silvertails domain. Penis enlarger might come in handy.

You think that's disgusting. I used to get ads for Melbourne Storm membership :sick:

I got this up the top of the page

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

I got this up the top of the page

Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.
Berks I'll double check but you shouldn't be seeing it as you have premium membership right?

Sorry Dan I understand how it works but I installed AdBlocker in Chrome yonks ago. It never occurred to me that it would affect your revenue stream. I will allow ads for the silvertails domain. Penis enlarger might come in handy.

I bought one of those penis enlargers years ago and it's worked, my forehead has expanded nicely

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8