Back to belmore lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BOZO said:
lsz said:
So lets ignore the pumping we got from the sharks (our minds were not on it, they were saving themselves etc) and mock the dogs for losing a trial match?

Just want to make sure I am up with the thinking here
Our minds were on the World Cup , where were the dogs minds ? do you have an excuse for them ? :huh:
How about...

It was a trial

Think that sums it up

lsz said:
So lets ignore the pumping we got from the sharks (our minds were not on it, they were saving themselves etc) and mock the dogs for losing a trial match?

Just want to make sure I am up with the thinking here

Thats different Isz.

DSM5 said:
What I found more interesting than the presence of Hasler, or the score, was the presence of Anthony Albanese at the game. After getting a Federal Government handout of about 9 million to bring Belmore up to scratch as a training facility, they are putting their hand out again for another 10 million to play NRL matches there. Did we ever invite the Minister in charge of largesse to Brookvale. Apparently not. In my humble opinion the Independent Commission should be the ones to approach the Federal Government for funding across the league, and then distribute any funding it gets to the clubs most in need. It's what the Soccer degenerates do and look what happened to the 45 million they got to promote their stupid idea of Australia hosting the World Cup. Individual clubs putting their hands out just dilutes the pot of gold.
The question should be whether we have invited the Minister to Brookvale or not, and if not why not? If it works for C-B, maybe it could work for us. Rather than standing at the back of a hall and heckling the local members, like two former prominent members of the M-W organisation. One of whom is ironically now employed by C-B!

any truth to the rumour that there will shortly be an official name change?

I heard Canlybury Beagles was being considered.....

2012 will be the year that finally proves for all time that you can't buy class and you can't buy heart.

Garts said:
How did we go last Friday?

Garts we went with the script,
Last season we had a 12-12 draw with the Sharks in a trial, but still ended up being premiers.. It`s when we have good trial form that i get nervous...

jjai said:
Garts said:

Last season we had a 12-12 draw with the Sharks in a trial, but still ended up being premiers.. It`s when we have good trial form that i get nervous...

So we agree that trial form means nothing? Thats why I dont see the point in putting crap on the dogs for it. The game meant nothing, just like ours.

Garts said:
jjai said:
Garts said:

So we agree that trial form means nothing? Thats why I dont see the point in putting crap on the dogs for it. The game meant nothing, just like ours.
Come on Garts let us put some hate on des lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4