Bad boy does it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
@SeaEagleRock8 I was going to do a private conversation but don't seem to be able to.
I was alerted that I had posting privileges removed for continued / repeated posting of anti Vax links. I am a little bemused by this because the YouTube video was not anti Vax ( YT are pretty strict on that), Russel Brand even says he has no opinion one way or other in the video and the bit was not about vaccines anyhow. It was talking about what may be happening in society on a bigger scale which seemed to fit the discussion that is being had on ST.
I'm also not sure what other links the "repeated" part refers to as I don't post anti Vaccine stuff and I don't preach anti Vaccine to anyone online or other

Sorry if you are not aware of the situation I just presume you were across it because of your post around a similar time.

You've been around for long enough to know the policy of mods is that we don't get into discussions justifying decisions about deleting posts or suspending members. Maybe it was simply a straw/camels back scenario. Nevertheless if you can make a persuasive case why the video you linked is relevant to the Season 2022 covid thread I might take a look at it. Meanwhile I wouldn't stress too much, surely there are many other places online to promote Russel's ideas.

You've been around for long enough to know the policy of mods is that we don't get into discussions justifying decisions about deleting posts or suspending members. Maybe it was simply a straw/camels back scenario. Nevertheless if you can make a persuasive case why the video you linked is relevant to the Season 2022 covid thread I might take a look at it. Meanwhile I wouldn't stress too much, surely there are many other places online to promote Russel's ideas.
You promote your ideas why can’t he?

every opinion matters, no matter the side they are on, if you can’t see that you are ignorant. Men and women have and lose their lives so you can voice opinion.
Ignorant?
Men and women indeed lost their lives but that doesn't give you the right to abuse people as ignorant. Abuse is not allowed here, and there is also a specific rule about abusing mods.
If you think you have the right to publish whatever you like on this site then I don't know why you agreed to the terms when you signed up.

every opinion matters, no matter the side they are on, if you can’t see that you are ignorant. Men and women have and lose their lives so you can voice opinion.
Okay I will bite

Not every opinion matters if they have the ability to be harmful.

Lets say that I think that chlorine is dangerous to children so no child should be taught to swim?

I can't see the harm in having a alternate point of view provided you do not insult or abuse fellow posters. Part of a sensible debate is being able to identify your source of information and the data supporting the view that you support. Policy is elastic and lacks transparency it is simply the product of the opinion of the Policy makers. I am vaxed and had my booster but I believe those that choose not to vax should be permitted to express their reasons notwithstanding that I consider them to be misconceived.

Ignorant?
Men and women indeed lost their lives but that doesn't give you the right to abuse people as ignorant. Abuse is not allowed here, and there is also a specific rule about abusing mods.
If you think you have the right to publish whatever you like on this site then I don't know why you agreed to the terms when you signed up.
i said if you don’t agree everyone’s opinion matters your are ignorant, don’t try and word play me champ. Are you threatening me? Where have I published anything that contradicts the terms of the forum? What gives you any right to judge people? You are a nobody like the rest of us, you must be so proud to be a mod on forum that likes to abuse his ’powers’. You really need to grow up, if abuse is not allowed here you should delete your account.

you seem to have the right to post all your nonsense on here so why can’t others? You have set up a multiple Covid threads and only allow your opinion, talk about a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Okay I will bite

Not every opinion matters if they have the ability to be harmful.

Lets say that I think that chlorine is dangerous to children so no child should be taught to swim?

we were talking about vaccinations, of course if opinions turn to hate or violence toward others then it should be reacted to.

FYI Sodium hyperchlorite is dangerous to children, it depends on the concentration.

Men and women have and lose their lives so you can voice opinion.
Please elaborate. We have no freedom of speech in Australia. No bill of rights. Methinks you've been spending a little too much time down largely American right RWNJ rabbit holes.

And just a note to the mods ... I wouldn't be you lot for quids (which you don't get) having to put up with all the loony anti vaxxers. It's like they've been looking their whole lives for something to say, to shout about, and now they've landed on this, of all things. Good luck dealing with the poor deluded precious darlings. You have my utmost respect.

we were talking about vaccinations, of course if opinions turn to hate or violence toward others then it should be reacted to.

FYI Sodium hyperchlorite is dangerous to children, it depends on the concentration.
So i can say what I like on vaccinations? Without consquence? On something that is in fact a life-threatening issue?

Just trying understand your definitions

Please elaborate. We have no freedom of speech in Australia. No bill of rights. Methinks you've been spending a little too much time down largely American right RWNJ rabbit holes.

And just a note to the mods ... I wouldn't be you lot for quids (which you don't get) having to put up with all the loony anti vaxxers. It's like they've been looking their whole lives for something to say, to shout about, and now they've landed on this, of all things. Good luck dealing with the poor deluded precious darlings. You have my utmost respect.

I didn’t say free speech did i champ, I said opinion there is a difference.

I am not a anti vaxxer, I just believe people should not be ridiculed for their own beliefs.

here’s some elaboration for you champ, I spent nearly 20 years in Defence and deployed three times. I have spent over a year of my life living in the **** holes of the Middle East, and have been to multiple ramp ceremonies. I have seen what countries are like when people can’t voice opinion.

and calling someone deluded precious darlings is abuse, lucky it’s behind a screen

Last edited:
So i can say what I like on vaccinations? Without consquence? On something that is in fact a life-threatening issue?

Just trying understand your definitions
Federal MPs can say what they like on the subject in parliament, but Kevin and Manlyfan can’t? Some Federal and even State members have even been vocal on the subject in the media, but Kev and Manlyfan can’t on a RL forum That has specifically setup threads to discuss the subject? You can’t have open discussion if one side isn’t allowed to talk

Federal MPs can say what they like on the subject in parliament, but Kevin and Manlyfan can’t? Some Federal and even State members have even been vocal on the subject in the media, but Kev and Manlyfan can’t on a RL forum That has specifically setup threads to discuss the subject? You can’t have open discussion if one side isn’t allowed to talk
A couple of things

There are others who can put it better than myself but this is not a free and open site. It is moderated with a user agreement - if you do not agree you are more than welcome to not post.

If there is misleading information being posted then it gets cleaned up. Again if you do not agree with that you are welcome to not post or find a place where your views are shared.

It is funny I often have an internal debate about these threads as some of the views expressed here are unusual to say the least. I have ended up on letting yourself, kev and others post away as it I believe it does more to the "other side" to show how baseless most of your claims are.

Finally there is a very big difference between freedom of speech (which again i am fairly sure is not a thing in Australia) and speech without consequence or examination.

Personally I loved the passion that this thread generated on our Forum

Passion is derived by people with strong beliefs in their views

and every one has a right to express their views without personal attacks

Keep it up fiery feathered friends and light this forum up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4