Barba the truth comes out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't stand greenburg. Amazed people want him to run the whole nrl.

20 pages isn't enough. (Though mine is only 4)

go post #198!

Darren said:
20 pages of this crap!!

20 pages of this crap!! We are in the finals and ready to win this thing. Stop this endless whinging and feeling sorry for ourselves and the whole world is against us. Who gives a crap about Greenburg!!
We have a game to win at 2pm and let's start hyping this!! 3rd place, hear we come with juniors Clint and Jake runing riot.

Dazza, if 20 pages of this is crap then why are you writing on the 20th page?:p We give a crap about Greenworm because we don't want him running the league.
Great points in your last two sentences. Hope the young fellas have make an impressive debut.

Darren said:
20 pages of this crap!!

20 pages of this crap!! We are in the finals and ready to win this thing. Stop this endless whinging and feeling sorry for ourselves and the whole world is against us. Who gives a crap about Greenburg!!
We have a game to win at 2pm and let's start hyping this!! 3rd place, hear we come with juniors Clint and Jake runing riot.

I hear you about our upcoming game.
But this sorry saga is just about my favourite story of the year so far. Call it schadenfreude.

Darren said:
20 pages of this crap!!

Darren you might think 20 pages of this is crap but let me assure you covering up domestic violence is almost as heinous as the person who commits the act of violence against a woman.

But then again I'm sure if these were accusations against our club or one of our players you woukd be right in there laying the boot in the way you always do.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4